Dušan Vlahović (16 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
No one wants him and his salary is gonna be insane.
Are we talking about Vlaho or Lolcaku?

I am not absolving Valho of any blame btw, but it's not entirely on him. Look at how we play and the personnel we deploy in midfield, and you should begin to understand why it's a struggle to score for this team, and why any striker will have a hard time thriving in this "system."

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Are we talking about Vlaho or Lolcaku?

I am not absolving Valho of any blame btw, but it's not entirely on him. Look at how we play and the personnel we deploy in midfield, and you should begin to understand why it's a struggle to score for this team, and why any striker will have a hard time thriving in this "system."
We had that countless times before, yeah, it's a mixture of coaching and him being shite, but fact is he can do zilch on his own and so far his transfer looks like bad business. And not only does he suck, his salary is going to increase on top of it if we were to believe the rumors. Making it even harder, if not impossible to offload him. Disaster transfer.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
he is really a bad striker. here is comparison to other top team strikers

vlahovic 10 matches 4g 1a

lukaku 14 matches 9g
lautaro 16 matches 14g 2a
giroud 15 matches 8g 3a
lewandowski 14 matches 8g 4a
halaand 18 matches 17g 4a
kane 16 matches 21g 7a

even if you take away those players european competition appearances and goals, vlahvoic has less matches and goals than 37 year old giroud and 35 year old lewandowksi in the league. embarrassing to be outplayed by 2 players who have 12 years on him

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
It'll be some wank London journo in his study putting our old Partey interest and Arsenal's old Dusan interest together.

I wonder if they're still furious he chose us.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)