Dušan Vlahović (23 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I have zero doubt that if we had the money to sign him during the summer, we would be challenging for the title right now. Might even be top of the table. Yes this squad is really subpar, but the lack of finishing upfront has probably been the biggest issue. Inter and Milan are going through a poor patch and we are only 7 ( or 8 if Inter win their game in hand ) off the top, so never say never. Let’s see. Crazier things have happened. We manage to beat Milan and Inter in the reverse fixtures that would make for a very close season end. Potentially have 4 teams challenging for the title if Napoli don’t blow up further.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
What a start he’s made, he was absolutely top notch yesterday and I loved his spirit. When he was fouled in the 93rd minute he celebrated as if he’d completed his hat trick / it’s the kind of fighting spirit that we need. Just wish he had a bit more quality surrounding him

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Ibra-esque performance. He was both playmaker and CF yesterday. Carried our attack on his own. Amazing composure in front of goal.

Should've had an assist too.

Not even two months and he's quickly established himself as the leader of our attack.

Chiesa and another winger on the other side and this boy is going to wreak havoc.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
We manage to beat Milan and Inter in the reverse fixtures that would make for a very close season end. Potentially have 4 teams challenging for the title if Napoli don’t blow up further.
We already played Milan twice. Remember that return match when we didn't have a single shot on target and we decided to buy Vlahovic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 11)