Dušan Vlahović (25 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Boksic

May 11, 2005
You might know soccer but you aren't near my knowledge in any US sport. LOL at that above backhanded comment about Weston. Hey pal, if you have plenty of time with no opponent on top of you why not take your time and hopefully get an accurate cross to a teammate?

Wasn't much pace to it but good enough to produce a goal. So it was all Dusan on that goal? LOL your are so quick every match to vote for MOM but took awhile to vote for this match. Just no way you could ever vote for Weston! What a bias fraud!! Your digital footprint at juventuz.com is so entertaining! Please continue!!! :vidal:
:lol: Your longstanding obsession with my posts is genuinely hilarious. I have no idea why you care so much about my opinion but it is as entertaining as it is creepy.

Congratulations on having a self proclaimed knowledge of US sports. I'm not sure of the relevance of this but it seems important to you.

There wasn't a lot of pace on the cross and Vlahovic did a great job with it. You are right, if you have time with nobody closing you down, you should take your time and pick out a teammate. I liked that McKennie did that. A lot of people when crossing just blindly put it in a dangerous area instead. But there was still a bit of work to be done on the cross and Vlahovic deserves credit.

No player overly stood out to me for man of the match. I'd agree McKennie was a contender but Yildiz scored a wonder goal on his debut at 18 years old, so went for him (as did the majority of others who voted).

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
:lol: Your longstanding obsession with my posts is genuinely hilarious. I have no idea why you care so much about my opinion but it is as entertaining as it is creepy.
It's quite entertaining keeping track of one-sided bias jackass posts. Keep up the good work which no doubt is a given!:hi:

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
@Boksic hey no problem with your posts (I like and agree with plenty to be honest) just the fact your continuing posts say more than just disliking McKennie only because of his play. It's more than that ..... but I'm just going to live with it going forward. We should be on the same team. :baus:

There's plenty of players in all sports I just don't like but still root for team success. Could be wrong but Weston is probably the least likely Juve player you would want to see do well. Hopefully you root for him to do well for a Juve win ..... I want Sandro gone and still never want him to do something bad for Juve.

Anyways Merry Christmas n Happy New Year and my resolution in 2024 is not to over-analyze your posts! :beer:

Jun 16, 2020

Congratulations on having a self proclaimed knowledge of US sports. I'm not sure of the relevance of this but it seems important to you.

There wasn't a lot of pace on the cross and Vlahovic did a great job with it. You are right, if you have time with nobody closing you down, you should take your time and pick out a teammate. I liked that McKennie did that. A lot of people when crossing just blindly put it in a dangerous area instead. But there was still a bit of work to be done on the cross and Vlahovic deserves credit.

No player overly stood out to me for man of the match. I'd agree McKennie was a contender but Yildiz scored a wonder goal on his debut at 18 years old, so went for him (as did the majority of others who voted).
Give him the capital letters, I scared the shit out of Singus yesterday

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It's quite entertaining keeping track of one-sided bias jackass posts. Keep up the good work which no doubt is a given!:hi:

Its hilarious how off you are. The list of posters who aren't one side biased in different topics is shorter then it should be in this forum.

And Boksic is literally one of the first to write down on it. Very level headed and sensible guy.

So its really so random and funny to read you so sore about some prior disagreement about Mckennie long ago that you just fishing for any reason to lash out.

Let it go, it's friggin Christmas:angel::ok::D

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I hope that we'll never go after that Llorente guy. He was outmuscled by everyone tonight.

Not to take anything away from Vlahovic, who played a solid game.

Jun 27, 2011
Thinking about the fact that this kid has the future ahead of him.

The fact that he keeps his head down, not worried about lack of goals, is a very good sign for the future.

Absolutely bossed the field tonight. Rough diamond.

He'll be having 20+ goals a season if he continues like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 20)