Dušan Vlahović (43 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Dušan Vlahović has NO interest in leaving Juventus given that he will be the highest paid player in the next two years of his contract and wants to prove himself at the club, despite the difficulties encountered under Allegri this season.

[@CorSport)
God I love it when we break the bank on these !!!non-Italian!!! "generational talents" that everyone loves.

But I do still believe he is better than what he has been showing.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Dušan Vlahović has NO interest in leaving Juventus given that he will be the highest paid player in the next two years of his contract and wants to prove himself at the club, despite the difficulties encountered under Allegri this season.

[@CorSport)
"juve dna" spewers should be happy. fino all fine repeaters should be applauding. not over till it's over right? in this case the not over till it's over meaning the contract.

i applaud vlahovic for showing his juve dna. all juve fans should do the same.

Springyouth

Sep 7, 2023
"juve dna" spewers should be happy. fino all fine repeaters should be applauding. not over till it's over right? in this case the not over till it's over meaning the contract.

i applaud vlahovic for showing his juve dna. all juve fans should do the same.

The last 50 pages of this thread is a time loop with minor word adjustment to adjust to the alternate reality we just slipped.

Do not write anything new. Maybe this way we will land in the past and manage to erase the worst timeline.
bf4y0IimcmR6.gif

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Brilliant header. The cross didn't have a lot of pace, so he did really well to get power on it.

Had a terrible miss at 1-1 and I doubted that he would change the game for us but he did well and looked sharp in the end. Unlucky on his disallowed goal, he held his run for a while but the pass was too slow in getting released.

Last edited:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Brilliant header. The cross didn't have a lot of pace, so he did really well to get power on it.

Had a terrible miss at 1-1 and I doubted that he would change the game for us but he did well and looked sharp in the end. Unlucky on his disallowed goal, he held his run for a while but the pass was too slow in getting released.
The header was fantastic. Very difficult to do. Hopefully he can continue this. Frosinone's backline is more open though which suited him.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Usually he gets 1 chance a match and misses but today he got 1.5 and scored. And even scored another.

One day he'll get 4 chances in a match

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
I think Dusan needs to start on the bench for a couple of games to observe the opponents more. It may do him well in the long run. At times, I feel like he lacks the basics in being a striker. Not a knock on his ability because I truly think there is a world class striker underneath.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
You might know soccer but you aren't near my knowledge in any US sport. LOL at that above backhanded comment about Weston. Hey pal, if you have plenty of time with no opponent on top of you why not take your time and hopefully get an accurate cross to a teammate?

Wasn't much pace to it but good enough to produce a goal. So it was all Dusan on that goal? LOL your are so quick every match to vote for MOM but took awhile to vote for this match. Just no way you could ever vote for Weston! What a bias fraud!! Your digital footprint at juventuz.com is so entertaining! Please continue!!! :vidal:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)