Dušan Vlahović (19 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
If we're going with 433, a poacher that can score like crazy, run in counter attacks and press the defense is more than enough for me.

Of course with Allegri the only type of striker that really works is the Ibrahimovic type that can create for himself and teammates, hold the ball up against multiple CBs and has a chance to score from crosses and half chances even if he's the only guy the defense has to deal with. But that isn't a good gameplan.
Ya of course our gameplan is aids and does nothing for him. My thought is just that in a complete vacuum he's not worth 80M. But with prices these days maybe I'm wrong.

Like when Milik comes in and immediately you're like wait.. this guy controls our sky high clearances so easily.. that's a problem.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Ya of course our gameplan is aids and does nothing for him. My thought is just that in a complete vacuum he's not worth 80M. But with prices these days maybe I'm wrong.

Like when Milik comes in and immediately you're like wait.. this guy controls our sky high clearances so easily.. that's a problem.
dude is 23. is a forward. has demonstrated elite (as in one of the best in the world) scoring ability not so long ago. has a mean shot, is quick, hardworking. the only reason we're discussing whether he's worth 80m in the current market is his performance this season under Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

too young, I missed both of those guys at Juve. images of both in Juve jersey have always looked weird to me, like that pic with Del Piero in a Milan jersey. :D

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
dude is 23. is a forward. has demonstrated elite (as in one of the best in the world) scoring ability not so long ago. has a mean shot, is quick, hardworking. the only reason we're discussing whether he's worth 80m in the current market is his performance this season under Allegri.

- - - Updated - - -

too young, I missed both of those guys at Juve. images of both in Juve jersey have always looked weird to me, like that pic with Del Piero in a Milan jersey. :D
55M player not 80M IMO.

Monster left foot. And he has a cataloge of smart finishes. He misses a few sitters as well but who doesnt. He does try hard. The rest has questions for me.

Again maybe my standard for 80M is too high.

He's below Higuain and Tevez surely.

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
55M player not 80M IMO.
Tevez and Higuain came here as polished centre forwards in their prime. You are comparing that sample size against a 23 year old playing 1.5 seasons in possibly the worst team we’ve had in my 30 years of watching with 3 years of experience in a competitive league.

55 million these days gets you an average Joe like mason mount in the final year of his contract. A man who plays a position where numerous players are available. 55 million would barely get you something like Jonathan David if you are talking centre forwards.

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
I don't see it happening personally especially if the sale price is just a wash for us.

For a strong director like Giuntoli, a sideways move with a talent like Vlahovic just doesn't make sense.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
55M player not 80M IMO.

Monster left foot. And he has a cataloge of smart finishes. He misses a few sitters as well but who doesnt. He does try hard. The rest has questions for me.

Both argies were young prodigies, Dusan doesnt come from that same level of background. He's hopefully more in the mould of Lewa who kept improving even when in his 30ties

mondo1

May 14, 2006
I can’t think of a good replacement for him. There’s not many decent strikers around and especially none juve can afford.

Really don’t want someone like Scammacca. Id rather play with kean and Milik

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
hopefully we will sell this useless fuck asap , allegri sucks agree , but this clown can't even control the ball .
he never was worth anything more than 35-40m .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
55M player not 80M IMO.

Really?

He’s several rungs below guys like Higuain and Tevez.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)