Dušan Vlahović (115 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Is Pedulla even reliable? Doesn't he work for the pink toilet paper company?

Also, agreeing with the player is one thing, and reaching an agreement with the club is another matter entirely.

We've had an agreement with SMS since 2018, but...

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
If we can get 80m for him it’s a good deal all around. He has been pretty poor since April 2022. Just doesn’t fit into our style of play at all and another year under Allegri would see us stand no chance of recouping on the 80m we paid.

4ndr3i

Aug 2, 2012
People here reacting as if we’re loosing Haaland. For 80mil pack him with a bow tie and send him to Paris.

Another year like this one and we won’t get even 30m for him. He’s limited and will never be world class.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
People here reacting as if we’re loosing Haaland. For 80mil pack him with a bow tie and send him to Paris.

Another year like this one and we won’t get even 30m for him. He’s limited and will never be world class.
Hes limited because of Allegri. He will never be world class under Allegri, infact nobody will ever be world class under allegri

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I'm sure he can score like crazy for a top team but he's much more of a poacher than a complete 9.
If we're going with 433, a poacher that can score like crazy, run in counter attacks and press the defense is more than enough for me.

Of course with Allegri the only type of striker that really works is the Ibrahimovic type that can create for himself and teammates, hold the ball up against multiple CBs and has a chance to score from crosses and half chances even if he's the only guy the defense has to deal with. But that isn't a good gameplan.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 1, Guests: 106)