Dušan Vlahović (45 Viewers)

How many goals this season? All competitions.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Gotta give it to the Italian fans and ultras. The Balkans are the only region which produces top players who still want to play in this shitty league, but the Italian fans are making sure that players from ex-Yugoslavia will avoid Italy in the future.
And with Italians having at least twice as dark skin than the Balkans, it's hilarious that it's the former who call the latter Zingari.
It depends what part of Italy tho.

Those from Bergamo/Lombardia area have a lot of Germanic/French racial make up.

I’ve met plenty of Serbs and Croatians here in Australia who could pass for Turks or Middle Easterners. Just the same as the average southern Italian.

Anyway it’s vile racism and discrimination that doesn’t belong anywhere near a football field.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
that shot on goal was risky i must say, he would get totally annihilated by us if he didnt score that chance. Nevermind the goal though I mostly liked his general play, he looked like he is back in shape and can win some duels.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
Gotta give it to the Italian fans and ultras. The Balkans are the only region which produces top players who still want to play in this shitty league, but the Italian fans are making sure that players from ex-Yugoslavia will avoid Italy in the future.
And with Italians having at least twice as dark skin than the Balkans, it's hilarious that it's the former who call the latter Zingari.
Add Gasperini dumb comment on defending the racist chants to it , making it worst for these players.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
Spot on.

- - - Updated - - -

That nickname for balkans never made sense. If Id look at physiognomy of an average italian, Id find far more gipsy characteristics. Its irrelevant though, but it amuses me to hear chants like those.

- - - Updated - - -

When they are so remote from reality, I find them more funny.
Yugoslavia was 2 times richer than Italy..

It's the same problem EPL vs Serie A that most Italian Ultras are doing vs Balkan players.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
what does skin color have anything to do with being a gypsy?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)