Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I really want a addition to the midfield, preferably Rovella or Fagioli, no need to invest after we paid so much for Vlahovic. Morata, Ramsey and Bentancur out please. Would be the best winter mercato since we signed Barzagli and Matri
I don't think we should get rid of both Ramsey and Benta if we get one player (Rovella). We should keep Benta. Not because he's great but because we need rotational players too until summer.

I would like Zakaria in January and Rovella in June.

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Another 3 banners by the purple rats. Everything from gobbi to gypsy and even one that says that his guards won't save him and that it's over for him... Jesus those are death threats, we should lower our bid because the purple rats their bargaining position has been fucked by these banners

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Another 3 banners by the purple rats. Everything from gobbi to gypsy and even one that says that his guards won't save him and that it's over for him... Jesus those are death threats, we should lower our bid because the purple rats their bargaining position has been fucked by these banners
Let's just get him, 21 yo with this stats for 70m is big bargain anyway

Jun 16, 2020
I don't think we should get rid of both Ramsey and Benta if we get one player (Rovella). We should keep Benta. Not because he's great but because we need rotational players too until summer.

I would like Zakaria in January and Rovella in June.
Ramsey doesn’t need replacement, so it’s basically Rovella for Benta and it will give us financial benefits

Jäger

May 2, 2021
[Agresti]: "Vlahovic has already given his yes to move immediately. And if in Florence, they didn't take it well, the fans of Juve are impatiently waiting for the Bianconeri's approval. Which, at this point, could really only be a matter of days."

"70mln€, a figure that, despite the economic difficulties also linked to the historical period, does not seem to scare the Juve management. Who, in fact, have understood that securing Vlahovic in the immediate future would mean a leap in quality."

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
We’d be thin at the midfield indeed; Rovella, McKennie, Loca, Rabiot, Arthur.

Survival mode for the remaining season but more sustainable.
It's true that Ramsey has been useless this season but don't forget that over the past 2 seasons he had like 1300-1500 minutes played which is not a small amount imo. Similar to Arthur.

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
They called Berna a hunch back too. Wonder is it something to do with 'old lady'
Hunchbacks are considered very lucky in Italy so they gave us that nickname as they consider us being successful all down to luck.

I remember when they signed Enzo Maresca their fan's ran onto the training ground and did some kind of "unhunchbacking" ceremony in him.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The road for Barcelona is no longer duable,” Branca told La Gazzetta dello Sport.
“Alvaro feels well in Turin and we’ll see what will happen with Atletico Madrid in the summer. I am optimistic about his future in Black and White. Like Benzema, he works a lot for the team and he wasn’t scoring many goals with Cristiano Ronaldo.”

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Might try Miretti, I think in those situations the U23 should be able to deliver.

Probably false hope I wish we just tried it a bit more.
I agree it's false hope although I would like to see it happen.

I'm still uncertain about summer moves. For some reason I don't think we'll return both Rovella and Fagioli while I also think we'll prefer the former.

I'm curious how come Fiorentina didn't try to snatch some of our best boys. But I don't mind it one bit.

littlePrince

Nov 10, 2014
Agresti in VS:
Some details related to the official offer are missing, not big stuff, after which Vlahovic goes to Juve.
With DV at Juve, Morata on the way to Barcelona (even if it is not yet closed, some things have to be sorted out for the Blaugrana).
I would almost say here we go! See you later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)