Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (46 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Agresti in VS:
Some details related to the official offer are missing, not big stuff, after which Vlahovic goes to Juve.
With DV at Juve, Morata on the way to Barcelona (even if it is not yet closed, some things have to be sorted out for the Blaugrana).
I would almost say here we go! See you later!
I am not a big fan of this idea, letting Morata to leave...leaving Dybala and Kean as our strikers with DV.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 16, 2020
I agree it's false hope although I would like to see it happen.

I'm still uncertain about summer moves. For some reason I don't think we'll return both Rovella and Fagioli while I also think we'll prefer the former.

I'm curious how come Fiorentina didn't try to snatch some of our best boys. But I don't mind it one bit.
I really don’t know what to expect, the board just pulled a massive scam on us. They made us believe for months that we’re broke as hell yet we’re likely to sign Vlahovic for incredible money. Might become the transfer that will bite us if we miss out on CL, or he shoots us in top 4 and into the semi’s in CL, who knows.

All cards are on the table right now.

The fact that we didn’t sign a midfielder makes me optimistic for at least one of Rovella and Fagioli next season.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Agresti in VS:
Some details related to the official offer are missing, not big stuff, after which Vlahovic goes to Juve.
With DV at Juve, Morata on the way to Barcelona (even if it is not yet closed, some things have to be sorted out for the Blaugrana).
I would almost say here we go! See you later!
You had me at "Some details".

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
I really don’t know what to expect, the board just pulled a massive scam on us. They made us believe for months that we’re broke as hell yet we’re likely to sign Vlahovic for incredible money. Might become the transfer that will bite us if we miss out on CL, or he shoots us in top 4 and into the semi’s in CL, who knows.

All cards are on the table right now.

The fact that we didn’t sign a midfielder makes me optimistic for at least one of Rovella and Fagioli next season.
Rovella is coming back for sure. That's a no-brainer.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
I am not a big fan of this idea, letting Morata to leave...leaving Dybala and Kean as our strikers with DV.
Morata is shit.

We're getting Vlahovic and there's 0% he'd sign for us if we can't offer him minutes. That being said, I highly doubt Morata wants to warm our bench as he'd play only in Coppa. And I don't know why you mind having Dybala, he's rock solid this season and partnering him with Vlahovic is nothing but amazing imo.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Many clubs knocked on Dusan's door #Vlahovic , but the Serbian goalscorer who had an agreement with #Juventus since the beginning of October has declined all the other advances advocated by #Fiorentina . Discarded in these months #Arsenal , #Tottenham , #Newcastle , #AtleticoMadrid and #BVB

GrandeGigi

Sep 18, 2012
Morata is shit.

We're getting Vlahovic and there's 0% he'd sign for us if we can't offer him minutes. That being said, I highly doubt Morata wants to warm our bench as he'd play only in Coppa. And I don't know why you mind having Dybala, he's rock solid this season and partnering him with Vlahovic is nothing but amazing imo.
Rock solid is a term I never envisaged seeing when referring to Dybala.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)