Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (11 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
what even is our fiscal situation? Does anyone actually know or are they just speculating?
As a publicly registered firm it’s widely known we are broke.

revenues are down, expenses not slowing down. The difference between us and other clubs is that we have several very bad contracts on our books which hinder us even further on top of compounding revenue losses from ticketing due to Covid.

@swissramble on Twitter does a good job of breaking it all down.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Will be awesome to watch him in a Juve shirt having zero shots on target against Milan
He would have buried the chance Morata put wide… try again, dork.

- - - Updated - - -

We need both. I don’t see why it should be either/or. I know that’s not easy, given our financial situation, but that should still be our goal.
Obviously can’t fix them this winter, but some funds should be freed up now and in summer. Not buying Morty and knocking off his wages. Ramsey will leave i’m pretty sure. Dude still wants to play international football and needs to find a club he can play at. Big wages saved there. And I’d guess one of Arthur and Rabiot will leave which cuts our wage bill again.

We need to bring back Rovella and possibly Fagioli and sign one top level CM. Along with Vlahovic/Scamacca/whomever.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He would have buried the chance Morata put wide… try again, dork.

- - - Updated - - -

Obviously can’t fix them this winter, but some funds should be freed up now and in summer. Not buying Morty and knocking off his wages. Ramsey will leave i’m pretty sure. Dude still wants to play international football and needs to find a club he can play at. Big wages saved there. And I’d guess one of Arthur and Rabiot will leave which cuts our wage bill again.

We need to bring back Rovella and possibly Fagioli and sign one top level CM. Along with Vlahovic/Scamacca/whomever.
How many goals do you think he'd score here in an Allegri system

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Give a rough figure. 20-25 goals in the league per season? Less than 20?
20+ league goals/season. Possibly even some years at 30 goals, given he is a young striker in his ascendancy. Depends in part on the quality of the rest of the team. Give Locatelli a competent partner, and play a 4-2-3-1, and I can easily see him banging in over 20 league goals each season.

Tevez hit 20, Dybala hit 22, Higuain hit 24. Zlatan hit 28 in 32 in his last year at Milan. Vlahovic supported by Chiesa, Cuadrado, Dybala next season would easily hit 25 imo.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
How many goals do you think he'd score here in an Allegri system
10-15 goals more than any of our other current players

in the second half of this season that could win us around 10 points. Why on earth we are hesitating or questioning this transfer… I get we need a midfield, but I don’t want a decent midfielder passing to Morata . Vlahovic will occupy space better, make better runs and finish more chances

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Hate to be a working clock that tells the correct time 24/7 but this dogshit team needs to see the limited funds spent on a midfield.

We needed a MF in 2016 when Higuain came in
We needed a MF in 2018 when CR7 came in
We need a MF now in 2022 when this guy is about to come it

Notice how between every row there is a decline?

Tuz never listens and always cheers for the next unnecessary expensive forward signing.
we do need a midfielder (or two), that not even up for debate.

but look at our strikers. morata gets in good positions but can't shoot, and was much more effective with ronaldo on the pitch, when most defenders looked at cr. dybala can create normally but is slow and inconsistent. kean and the rest are simply mediocre. we need a good striker, regardless of the midfielder issue. we need fixes in both departments. vlahovic is expensive, but unnecessary?

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
10-15 goals more than any of our other current players

in the second half of this season that could win us around 10 points. Why on earth we are hesitating or questioning this transfer… I get we need a midfield, but I don’t want a decent midfielder passing to Morata . Vlahovic will occupy space better, make better runs and finish more chances
Morata has not been leading forward in any of the teams he has played.He is good coming of the bench or playing on the left side of the attack,Vlahovic will really fit the allegri system with his holding ball ability bringing other players into play apart from his goalscoring ability.I think the bigger problem is kean who is just not ready for juve epecially as only centre forward.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Give a rough figure. 20-25 goals in the league per season? Less than 20?
Ronaldo scored nearly 40 goals last season coached by a novice with our shit midfield.

I don’t think Vlahovic will have trouble scoring goals. As bad as we are in terms of our general attacking play, we still miss a lot of the chances we do create. More than any other team in the league.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Ronaldo scored nearly 40 goals last season coached by a novice with our shit midfield.

I don’t think Vlahovic will have trouble scoring goals. As bad as we are in terms of our general attacking play, we still miss a lot of the chances we do create. More than any other team in the league.
:tup:

You’re talking to a guy who used to go on and on about xGoals. Well… we’re underperforming our xGoals by 5 goals, Viola are outperforming theirs by 5 goals. The difference between us and them is Vlahovic. He finishes his chances and some of his half chances. Kean and Morty don’t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)