Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
All these 20+ years players loving Juventus so much is basically the result of our 9 years of domination in Italy. They were like 10-13 years olds when we started to win and this is the age where most of us here "chosen" a club to follow.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Wasn't/Isn't Calcio quite popular in the Balkans? I always thought there was quite a strong italian connection over there. You just have to look at how many balkan players there are in Serie A these days. There's a good chance that he grew up watching juve

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Wasn't/Isn't Calcio quite popular in the Balkans? I always thought there was quite a strong italian connection over there. You just have to look at how many balkan players there are in Serie A these days. There's a good chance that he grew up watching juve
Vlahovic allegedly has some sort of relationship with Kovacevic, maybe he advised him about Juve. But it’s also possible he grew up watching them. I mean he’s only 21, which lines up with Juves title run.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
How good is this guy? I am seeing comparisons to Mbappe, Halaand and Ibrahimovic...

Is he closer to that level or a Dzeko/Mandzukic?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)