Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
A lot of smoke, most people in Florence seem to believe he's already agreed to come to us and only wants us.

Them signing Piatek was a sign as well but who knows.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That’s equivalent to the cost of 26m a year. I doubt this will happen.
Morata alone weighs 20m per year and he wants to leave for Barfa immediately. Xavi still wants him.

If we pay up, anything is possible. Too much smoke for this one IMO.

Then we cash in on Bentancur who is a fringe player to replace him with Rovella.

Hopefully Ramsey also fucks off in the end.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Morata alone weighs 20m per year and he wants to leave for Barfa immediately. Xavi still wants him.

Then we cash in on Bentancur who is a fringe player to replace him with Rovella.

I bet on Ramsey staying here till his contract is over in summer 2023

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012

That 20m is sunk cost. At least half of it. We don’t have to pay Morata that kind of money in the summer. I was comparing to cheaper options like Scamacca.

Luca

Apr 22, 2007

I imagine quite a large part of this deal from our end hinges on the freeing up of Ramsey’s wages. Could have a domino effect in the squad with other players leaving to finance this deal and further wages being freed up to better allocate within the squad. However, I doubt we will see Ramsey move in the next week which is going to block up this one.

I won’t complain at all if as part of this we got Vlahovic for sacrificing Ramsey, Bentancur and sending Morata packing. One is a striker replacement, we recall Rovella and the last player is redundant anyway. Good stuff.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Is he really worth the 60+ mio ? Haven’t seen him play other than 1-2 games.

We are broke as hell and need a Lb, 1-2 great midfielders and maybe a winger too

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Aidinju

Nov 2, 2017
Is he really worth the 60+ mio ? Haven’t seen him play other than 1-2 games.

We are broke as hell and need a Lb, 1-2 great midfielders and maybe a winger too

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk
Yes of course, him alongside halaand and mbappe are gonna dominate next 10 years IMO. He is what we need for last 4 years. It is a lot better to get just one world class player every year instead of getting bunch of medicores like kulu, rabiot, kean & ... and ending up getting nothing from them.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
Yes of course, him alongside halaand and mbappe are gonna dominate next 10 years IMO. He is what we need for last 4 years. It is a lot better to get just one world class player every year instead of getting bunch of medicores like kulu, rabiot, kean & ... and ending up getting nothing from them.
He's the exact type of player and profile we need to secure because right now the Haalands and Mbappes of the world are a pipe dream.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)