Dušan Vlahović - ST - Fiorentina (69 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I often wonder what happens in this instance. Surely they only have to make it known to the club that they are interested in the player, and give them the chance to accept a lesser fee to move the season before. I know officially clubs can speak directly to a player by Jan 1st if his contract is expiring, but they only have to speak to the agent and make interest and unofficial figures clear so it is all set up for negotiations in Jan. I can't imagine they start from scratch on that day.

Yeah but this dude contract is expiring summer of 2023? So we need to negotiate with Fiorentina when its 2 years away?

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like Vlahovic. Of course, we have to explore Haaland option but, if that doesn't pan out, this is the guy imo.

I guess alot depends upon how Morata performs this season. Whether he justifies signing outright or not.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
D. Costa for a while played deep defensively in a 442 shape. Mandzukic did the same. It depends on formation but even there Allegri will play with certain profiles.

Chiesa/Berna Dybala/Kulu Morata/Kean
Vlahovic/Jorge

We are wasting Chiesa away from the goal, putting in the work that Dybala won't. And Morata/Kean aren't Mandzukic either. I don't see Allegri playing that way, and on the other side, we will need to sell a lot of mids as well. It's hard to imagine
Think so too but insisting on this 4-4-2 or any wingless formation (attacking wings that is) would be a mistake anyhow.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Allegri tried for two years, what a failure that was
Such a shame because he has all the characteristics to be a great inside forward type like David Villa. He is just so hard to fit into a good shape defensively.

He can't mark the regista either when he plays as a SS.

Zeus

Jun 14, 2021
Kean, Kaio, Dybala, Morata, Chiesa.

We need to offload before we can sign another forward.

Obviously Chiesa out for 150 million. Plusvalenza all over the place, lul.
Send Morata back so he can be the bench warmer he is used to be , problem solved

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Such a shame because he has all the characteristics to be a great inside forward type like David Villa. He is just so hard to fit into a good shape defensively.

He can't mark the regista either when he plays as a SS.
Saviola is a better comparison to Dybala than the legendary David Villa.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
There will be a huge competition for him, there is not much young and good strikers on the market, its probably him and Isak, as Haaland and Mbappe are players impossible to get for most teams. If real really gets Mbappe and Haaland then I can see City, Bayern and Atleti also trying for Vlahovic.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Kulusesvki could be sold in the summer to make place for Vlahovic.Morata is likely to stay as Allegri considers him an important player . Two months ago Atalanta were already looking to bring Dejan back to the club.(Corriere della sera)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 59)