Dream Teams (1 Viewer)

Mar 10, 2009
Are we allowed this?

Anyway if you'd have to pick a team that could work together and from what you've seen this season

heres mine (edit)

Gk: Buffon
Dr: Maicon
Dl: ???
Dc: Lucio
Dc: Cheilini
Mc: Xavi
Mc: Robben (pushes out to the left just like seedorf) used to for milan
Mc: Sneijder
Amc: Messi (just behind rooney an higuain)
Fc: Rooney (hate to admit it)
Fc: Higuain

I don't believe ronadlo and messi would work, I would have essien bu he's been injured all season. Haven't seen much of valencia play so I can't judge villa.

whats yours

Buy on AliExpress.com

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Are we allowed this?

Anyway if you'd have to pick a team that could work together and from what you've seen this season

heres mine

Gk: Buffon
Dl: Maicon
Dr: Alves
Dc: Lucio
Dc: Cheilini
Mc: Xavi
Mc: Robben
Mc: Sneijder
Amc: Messi

Fc: Rooney (hate to admit it)
Fc: Higuain

I don't believe ronadlo and messi would work, I would have essien bu he's been injured all season. Haven't seen much of valencia play so I can't judge villa.

whats yours
Fail.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
I wonder why we didn't have a similar thread in the past.....

....week

Congratulations FootieDeebo, you're the lucky 100th member who started a "World's best XI" thread.

OP
Ventus
Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #8
    Is this for this season only or your world dream team more generally?

this season

btw

Maicon can play left back, he's been playing for brazil and inter on the left for some of the games. Seeing as how good alves is, I don't see how we can't have both

@ fred

what's your best team of the season then?

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    this season
    btw

Maicon can play left back, he's been playing for brazil on the left for some of the games. Seeing as how good alves is, I don't see how we can't have both
    On one match, Dunga played both of them in the second half. But Alves was the one playing at LB.

Maicon is imo superior to Alves and Alves isn't any better than Cole or Evra, especially defensive-wise.
    I think you will get a better result if you play the fullbacks in their original position (Maicon on RB and Evra on LB for example) than to experiment and play a RB at LB.

OP
    Ventus
    Mar 10, 2009
  • Thread Starter #14
    EDIT
    thanks for clearing that alen

will change it then

but imo there hasnt been any great left backs this season

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
    Apr 2, 2007
    If I have to pick a LB only judging them from this season, I will pick someone who isn't a LB at first place.
    Javier Zanetti.

He's been playing LB most of the season and imo he's at least among the best 3 in that position this year. He doesn't offer anything in attack, but he's still damn good in everything he tries to do. He knows that he can't cut it in attack, so he's not even trying to do it. As for the rest, he's been brilliant. Stamina, ball possession, taking the ball out of danger, defense.
    Being almost 37 gives him the edge in my choice for the best LB this season.

Red

-------
    Nov 26, 2006
    Julio Cesar

Ivanovic-Pique-Samuel-Cole

Pizarro--Cambiasso

Xavi

Messi---Rooney--Ronaldo​

Would be my team for this season.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    That twat Cashley Hole was consistent before he got injured this season, Evra has been way too incosistent and has had too many poor games this season to be considered imo. If i were to make a (balanced)team based on current form.

---------------------Reina----------

--Maicon-----Lucio----Samuel----Cashley

------------Alonso----Xavi

------------------Fabregas

---Messi---------Rooney-----C.Ronaldo

Subs: Loris, Pique, Alves, Cambiasso, Sneijder, Robben, Drogba

tibike

Dec 11, 2007
    If I have to pick a LB only judging them from this season, I will pick someone who isn't a LB at first place.
    Javier Zanetti.

He's been playing LB most of the season and imo he's at least among the best 3 in that position this year. He doesn't offer anything in attack, but he's still damn good in everything he tries to do. He knows that he can't cut it in attack, so he's not even trying to do it. As for the rest, he's been brilliant. Stamina, ball possession, taking the ball out of danger, defense.
    Being almost 37 gives him the edge in my choice for the best LB this season.
    As much as I hate to say it, but if Inter makes it to the CL final, Javier should get the Ballon'd Or.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)