DP Finally Signs! (1 Viewer)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
Maybe now not, but before we bought Appiah yes, cause we didn't had any replacement 4 him.
Infact look at last year and compare the matchs we played without DP and without Davids... And the Davids mess started last year...

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
IN the same way divaio and trez cant do the same thing when del piero is not around. We could manage those games witha bit of luck..but we lacked creation in the front.

Di Vaio is an excellent player, and with a good definition and agility...but he doesnt have the tech and creativity of DP.

Davids was fundamental, yes, but not as..

mate

Aug 28, 2002
At the moment I think that we can play both without Del Piero or Davids without soffering their missing cause we have good replacements.
But last year was not the same... I rember that the few matches we played without Edgar ouer MF sucked, there was a hole there! While in the without DP period we rocked infact we builded ouer scudetto especially in that period winning 7 consecutive match.
But now with Appiah also Edgar is not so-fundamental as IMO just Nedved and Buffon are.
Remember we have also Miccoli, that I do not think at the moment can exately replace Del Piero cause he lack on experience but is a very hot prospect. Anycase DV is on fire... Miccoli can take his time cause we won't DP anycase.

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
Yeah I agree mate. DP is one of the most honest, simple and well spoken players ever. On a human level, DP has no rivals.

Seeing how Moggi lies all the time to get his deals done, that might be a problem for DP since he's too nice too lie :D

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Actually for the first time I agree with all of you, Dp is the green snake under green grass as his outward persona is of sweetness and nice but inwardly he is this cold-negiotating-money grabbing-good for only juventus-ordinary,juve not needing to win matches-only good cos he is honest non trouble making-little girl loving- not worth 7m-choking on big matches-Davids, Nedved, Buffon more important-being continually picked by every Juve manager/Nt manager-sonofa.....

Now can we let it go

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by mate ] ++
Anycase DV is on fire... Miccoli can take his time cause we won't DP anycase.
I didnt mentioned Miccoli, because he have not done anything still. BUt im very sure he will be able to prove what he have got in this upcoming matches. I have seen talent in the guy...like most of us.

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #110
    ++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
    Actually for the first time I agree with all of you, Dp is the green snake under green grass as his outward persona is of sweetness and nice but inwardly he is this cold-negiotating-money grabbing-good for only juventus-ordinary,juve not needing to win matches-only good cos he is honest non trouble making-little girl loving- not worth 7m-choking on big matches-Davids, Nedved, Buffon more important-being continually picked by every Juve manager/Nt manager-sonofa.....
    Take a deep breath mate, you've earned it :p

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Matto ] ++

How would you know?
    Huh? Haven't you ever seen him talk or the things he does to help others?

Yesterday he was in a program called 'C'e Posta per te'. Anyone who gets Italia 1 saw it?

Slagathor

Bedpan racing champion
    Jul 25, 2001
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Huh? Haven't you ever seen him talk or the things he does to help others?

Yesterday he was in a program called 'C'e Posta per te'. Anyone who gets Italia 1 saw it?
    I'm just saying that so many people are believing him to be this god and you can't possibly know what his character his like until you really know him. TV appearances ... pah! Anyone can take some media training and lie, I do it all the time!

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
    Jan 12, 2002
    Erik, I personally met Del Piero .. he was very nice and shy with the fans (especially the ladies) .. he's a nice guy, take my word ;)

mate

Aug 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    Take a deep breath mate, you've earned it :p
    Actually I didn't understand that message (denco's) :confused: but anycase is not because I don't go crazy 4 Del Piero and I do not think he is the best Juve player ever that I do not reconice his qauility.

Btw none of us can know if he's nice or bastard when he is not in front of fans or the camera... what I was telling is that he is very "political" and this is important to work in the dirigency. Not a lot of players are... a player like 4 example Davids will never can be able to do something like that :D

OP
    gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #116
    I know this is a silly criteria to judge by... but DP looks like such a nice guy, very different from many of the other players... his eyes smile ;)

Painless_cry

Jun 14, 2003
    Dp has one of the most beautiful smiles I've seen in my life... I love his eyes also..

anybody has the pic that appeared when he signed with the shirt and the words in italian? i've heard about that pic and I would love to see it

kharbana

Jul 7, 2003
    I'm so happy for him.....that's great that we can see him playing all this time....anyway right now Juve and of course me...miss him.................
    Come back soon Alex....

juve_ale

Oct 6, 2003
    i have heard too that he is very shy and also that he is a very normal and simple person, i can´t tell if that´s true but i think it is, it looks on his eyes that he is a nice person

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)