Download our songs! (4 Viewers)

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
Yeah I saw that, but british and scottish is two different things if you ask me.
Scandinavia is a successful music industry, but that is more or less only because of Sweden. Just look at this year's Eurovision song contest or why not look at all Norway's songs over the years.
The reason British music industry is successful is only because of England. Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland is not much to speak of.
There isnt a scottish, english, welsh or northern irish industry. Its all together therefore the one. And yes most of the industry is english artists but thats mainly due to that fact that there isnt such a thing as scottish or northern irish pop music. There are loads of very good scottish and n.irish up and coming rock bands etc.

And to be honest i cant think or more than 3 good/popular scandinavian bands ever. The only people that like scandinavian bands are scandinavians it seems.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #106
    Oh for ****s sake guys stop talking about other bands and stay on topic for once :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #111
    Serge yes and I think it's a good voice ;)

Padovano all those that said something in the past 2 pages.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Serge yes and I think it's a good voice ;)
    Sure, Glenn. Keep saying that to yourself, and maybe it will come true. Just like when you said that this year was Toronto's year to win the Stanley Cup. :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #114
    Serge we were damn close...I was sure this was our year :(

Padovano I have no idea what you wrote, I just saw that people derailed this thread and I tried to restore it to its original glory :D

venom

Oct 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++
    Oh for ****s sake guys stop talking about other bands and stay on topic for once :D
    Thread is 2+ pages long and it's juventuz.com/forum so what do you expect? :D

OP
    Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #116
    Yeah actually true..it lasted more than I had expected so I should be grateful :D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Because I've honestly never heard of them.
    Well, no. De Lillos and Tungtvann make music in Norwegian, and Big Bang aren't that famous either. They had a hit here with their single "Girl in Oslo" though, good tune.

Aug 1, 2003
    what the hell does ryzing mean anyway? :D

glenn, your music has the potential to please everyone - should be big.

and regarding good bands that are not famous - I always had the feeling that those who play good music are not really famous because only minority of real music fans would appreciate real good music.

Martin

Dec 31, 2000
    ++ [ originally posted by Torkel ] ++
    De Lillos, Big Bang, Tungtvann and last but not least Turboneger. Plus we have a ton of good death-metal bands and such as mentioned.
    I pray you are being humorous.

I went to the hip hop festival in Trondheim this year, Tungtvann was there among other crap. Couldn't bear two minutes of their nonsense.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)