Download our songs! (2 Viewers)

Layce Erayce

Aug 11, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Mac ] ++
Sure if i seen him at the bar or something, i wouldnt cause a scene :D.

If a band i see live sucks, ill say they suck, to many people jsut say oh yeah you guys are great blah blah. I paid to watch the ****ers, i can give my views.

And besides band people dont start fights :D
you gotta see the local hardcore scene ;)

people here think its cool to start fights. i bet one day some band member will go as low as staging fights

*aca*

Jul 15, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zizou ] ++

And yes our band is better than aca's two bands put together :D
Young, dum' & full of cum....:D

But it's all good:D Recording your first song & having your first gig makes you fly high ;):)

Just beware of the crash-landing:D

Aug 1, 2003
Glenn, I liked it. It's sort of mellow, but not too mellow, get what I mean? And I agree, I think the lead singer's voice didn't fit in the song. Kinda funny now that i think of it :D

Also I hope you tone down a bit on the piano. The piano is good for the music, but don't focus too much on it.

Well that's just my bloody opinion anyways.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I think the singer has potential. He has a special voice and the more I listen to it, the more I like it. If he works a little on his voice it could actually turn out to be great. A special or odd voice is necessary to become recognized.

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
I think the singer has potential. He has a special voice and the more I listen to it, the more I like it. If he works a little on his voice it could actually turn out to be great. A special or odd voice is necessary to become recognized.
not THAT needed. it helps, but first of all it has to beautiful. it doesnt sound like that in mp3s but i'll take glenn's word that it is good.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
I mean that 75% of the people has the potential to have a really good voice. That's why you will either have to have an incredible voice like Bono or a more special voice like Eddie Vedder or Liam Gallagher, but you can also survive with a normal voice if you look like Britney Spears and I'm afraid this singer does not.

OP
Zizou

Zizou

Apr 21, 2003
  • Thread Starter #79
    If the singer looked like Britney Spears, I'd be shagging her rather than recording songs :D

Mac

Jul 11, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zambrotta ] ++
    Oh, well I thought you were from Scotland. Obviously not.
    Obviously not. And even if i was the british music industry is one of the best so not very logical from you there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)