Douglas Luiz - M C - Aston Villa (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Luiz is OK but for that much, try Guimares from Newcastle because they have to sell. The numbers for Luiz are too much, he's not 3 times better than the American. ling Jr will be good under Motta, very good in an attacking system.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Luiz is OK but for that much, try Guimares from Newcastle because they have to sell. The numbers for Luiz are too much, he's not 3 times better than the American. ling Jr will be good under Motta, very good in an attacking system.
The key factor is that Villa wants McK and Iling and I doubt Newcastle would be willing to buy them.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Can someone who watches this guy give me a name please: in terms of ability and style of play, Douglas Luiz reminds me of _______.
I’d say a hybrid between Vidal and Lemina, maybe even a bit of Khedira in him, but if you ask others they might say mix between Vidal and Sturaro lol

- - - Updated - - -

Truth be told i can’t think of an exact example, but from what i’ve seen of him he sure is the type that is an proper engine in the middle of the park.

Aug 27, 2023
I’d say a hybrid between Vidal and Lemina, maybe even a bit of Khedira in him, but if you ask others they might say mix between Vidal and Sturaro lol

- - - Updated - - -

Truth be told i can’t think of an exact example, but from what i’ve seen of him he sure is the type that is an proper engine in the middle of the park.
As long as he's not hybrid between Lemina and Sturaro we're good

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
I think Locatelli might be the most worried about his starting spot in case this Douglas Luiz transfer does eventually happen.
and this is exactly the way i would like to get him liberated.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus would like to evaluate €45M the package Weston #McKennie (30M) + Samuel #Iling Jr (15M) in the deal with #AstonVilla for #DouglasLuiz. #AVFC will also receive a compensation fee from #Juve, which are confident to finalize the deal.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)