Douglas Costa (70 Viewers)

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Another one released on a free. Surely we should be negotiating some kind of first options or be getting something in return other than ‘saving on his wages’...

Teams buy players off us for a laugh - why are we the only ones in world football that cannot sell their players? ADL would rather withhold his wages than let his players go for nothing...

Buy on AliExpress.com

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
To bad that we couldn’t enjoy this guy a bit more. He was class in the 3 games per season that he was fit.

Both Berna and DC were disappointments.

The worst thing is we're struggling to cash in on both, while we actually need an additional winger for next season. We can't play a winger-based formation with just Chiesa and Kulu...

Jun 16, 2020
Both Berna and DC were disappointments.

The worst thing is we're struggling to cash in on both, while we actually need an additional winger for next season. We can't play a winger-based formation with just Chiesa and Kulu...
Very disappointing indeed.. even 10m doesn’t sound much for Costa, and we succeed to get exactly nothing. Not even a first option to one of Gremio’s players.

Let’s just not think about it too much. I’ll get frustrated

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Very disappointing indeed.. even 10m doesn’t sound much for Costa, and we succeed to get exactly nothing. Not even a first option to one of Gremio’s players.

Let’s just not think about it too much. I’ll get frustrated
Cheer up! We can still make some money on Berna :D

My bet still is: Romagnoli - Berna swap for inflated price (20-25m), to pump the books for both sides.

Jun 16, 2020
I jumped off that train when I saw that Romagnoli wants 6 or 7m salary, otherwise it would be a good deal for us.

I think that we’ll get a financial injection to balance the books and Ronaldo or Dybala to get sacrificed.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
To bad that we couldn’t enjoy this guy a bit more. He was class in the 3 games per season that he was fit.

He was absolutely brilliant for the final 4 months of the 2017-18 season, and then he just fell apart with injuries, dumbass behaviour on and off the pitch, and terrible form when he did play. It’s really too bad. Because for those 4 months he looked like one of the best attacking wingers in football.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
He was absolutely brilliant for the final 4 months of the 2017-18 season, and then he just fell apart with injuries, dumbass behaviour on and off the pitch, and terrible form when he did play. It’s really too bad. Because for those 4 months he looked like one of the best attacking wingers in football.
I was in Turin in May 2018 and went to watch our match against Bologna. DC was unstoppable in that match.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 67)