Douglas Costa (18 Viewers)

Strickland

May 17, 2019
largely might just be a tiny bit of a stretch. he played like 15 minutes, and was unavailable for 4 of our 5 matches so far. true, he scored a brilliant winner in moscow, but where was he when the team collected 10 points of the remaining 4 matches?

without costa's last second winner, the group standings _could_ look like this:
juve 11
atleti 7
bayer 6
lokomotiv 4

looks like juve could have already won the group without his contribution.
He was injured lol, its like you and the gang blame him for being injured.

That goal gave us a lot of help in CL, if we draw there wer'e on 8 points with 2 games to play and the group is wide open. You dont know how Tuesdays game goes in that scenario. Either way, we both know the real idiotic post is the one Wittl made not my use of word largely here.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked it up. he played 20 minutes so far in this years CL. :tup:
Looked it up - so you werent watching the games? I guess that helps to forget certain players exist.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
...You dont know how Tuesdays game goes in that scenario....
that's why i wrote "_could_". i even emphasized it for you.

you simply made a bold claim about costa's importance. it's okay.

btw what do you think, who's responsible for costa's constant injuries? i mean besides allegri.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
I dont care if he misses entire first half of the season... be ready for playoffs. It almost played out like planned vs Ajax last season... but too little too late.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He was injured lol, its like you and the gang blame him for being injured.

That goal gave us a lot of help in CL, if we draw there wer'e on 8 points with 2 games to play and the group is wide open. You dont know how Tuesdays game goes in that scenario. Either way, we both know the real idiotic post is the one Wittl made not my use of word largely here.

- - - Updated - - -

Looked it up - so you werent watching the games? I guess that helps to forget certain players exist.
Nah. Blame him for going full retard on and off the pitch last year. Wrecked his own season 100%

This year, he hasn’t put a foot wrong on or off the pitch, and has been in great form when fit. I’d love to have a fit and in form Costa as a regular fixture in our starting XI like under Allegri in 17-18. He can be a beast.

I don’t blame him, or our coaches for injuries (unlike those who bashed our last coach constantly for injuries but give the new one a total pass lol). If anything the blame lies with management for signing so many injury prone reclamation projects on the cheap.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
that's why i wrote "_could_". i even emphasized it for you.

you simply made a bold claim about costa's importance. it's okay.

btw what do you think, who's responsible for costa's constant injuries? i mean besides allegri.
Statistically looking at injuries I get the feeling Allegris staff were butchers, tbh havent run the numbers, but of course we dont know whats going on behind the scenes. Allegri himself surely wasnt responsible lol.

Mostly players getting injured is no ones fault, at least thats how I see it without having a medical degree. conspiracy theories that Costa, a guy whos been a pro for decades, doesnt warm up enough seem Turk-like though

What about the Wittl statement I was replying to? Was it bold as well?

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
That's the difference between him and Berna + Ramsey. He makes things happen, while the other two look lost, don't know where to be at what time and get in the way of other players.

Ramsey is not an AM to me though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)