Douglas Costa (22 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
With a fit and in form Costa our game would be way dangerous and so much more direct, i’m referring to his speed, agility, ability to cross both low and high aswell as of course his incredible dribbling skills which no one in the squad comes even close to other than perhaps Cuadrado who is still a much different player, it’s something we’ve surely been missing in the second part of last season aswell as i really think him and Ronaldo could complement each other most efficiently on counter-atacks, given our team’s overall characteristics this guy is basically irreplaceable for us in atack, likely the key to maximizing our potential, especially on tough CL nights.

- - - Updated - - -

All i hope is that he can stay fit for longer periods, and especially towards the business end of the season.

Last edited:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
8 Lokomotiv players tried to stop that run. I can't remember anything even close to that from a Juve player.
This guy is going to drastically change our attacking play.

Grab the pop corn now, folks. Keep him fit and we are going to start playing more convincingly. My bet is games will be put to rest much more quickly.

- - - Updated - - -

Please

Don't

Get

Injured
Nothing makes me happier than seeing him play.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Imo we should always have two highly skilled attacking minded players in our squad at all times. At least two. They are the ones who make the difference.

There are two reasons this guy isn’t a star, 1 is pretty obvious he’s injured way too many times and 2. He’s not selfish enough. He’s too much of a team player. Which is not something bad per say but he’ll never take the spotlight like Neymar or former skilled Brazilians did. It works for us this way though.

sgjuveboy

Oct 31, 2012
This guy looks like an absolute FIFA player. Easily get pass players with a few flick of the button, and then a killer end product.

It’s weirs how he is a Brazilian, has great dribbling skills, and yet his end products are so effective as well. A very un-brazilian Brazilian, in a good way.

Wittl

Contributor
Feb 21, 2017
Imo we should always have two highly skilled attacking minded players in our squad at all times. At least two. They are the ones who make the difference.

There are two reasons this guy isn’t a star, 1 is pretty obvious he’s injured way too many times and 2. He’s not selfish enough. He’s too much of a team player. Which is not something bad per say but he’ll never take the spotlight like Neymar or former skilled Brazilians did. It works for us this way though.
Sassuolo player in your avatar once will be proud to have gotten Douggie-Goats spit in his mouth and will hire an artist to paint your avatar, so he can hang it on the wall of his living room and view it every day.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)