Douglas Costa (41 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
He is on the passenger side.
for some reason the video was reversed. He was driving, i was watching the video. Not only driving, but soing a live video where peoplw were commenting and he was reading and talking to the camera. That is really making me loose my shit, i hate irresponsible drivers, i hate them!

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
5min in he felt some pain in the flexor. :sigh:
If he is injured our chance of going far in the CHL drops dramaticly. Simply the only player we have, who has the speed and dribling ability to take on he’s man. Everybody else is stationary, which makes it easy to defend against. Without him there is non who can consistently start attacking moves, so we are left with just passing the ball to feet without stretching the defense or have any kind of change of pace with the ball.

For me not having an good substitute for Costa with some of the same abilities, is even worse than our problems in midfield.

james95

Sep 2, 2018
He must not warm up properly or stretch well before he plays. Either that or his application is not right in recovery so his muscles are always fatigued. Only explanation for being made of straw right now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)