Douglas Costa (43 Viewers)

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
I know football players are just human being and they have their private lives, but Douglas Costa is really overdoing it eith this whole social media stuff. He really does look like football is a secundary thing for him, like he managed to become a footballer with his talent only, earned a lot of money and now just doesnt care and only wants to brag with his fortune. And someone in Juventus really has to take things into their own hands and make DC stop making instagram videos while driving. Punish him, fine him or whatever and if he doesnt get his head straight then off he goes. Like we did with Vidal

Juventinoo

Ertuğrul Oğlu Osman
Oct 20, 2004
Think he will be sold

If we will sell him, signing Deligt, then i think we are going for 3 5 2

Costa great but not consistant and if we will build our attacking team based on him, later he screwing us because of his attitude , then better he fuck off ... what is the point keeping him and when he is needed he disappears

Same as khadera

But am still think if we go for 433 then changed to 4312 when he scews us with his attitude is still ok to me

Last edited:

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I know football players are just human being and they have their private lives, but Douglas Costa is really overdoing it eith this whole social media stuff. He really does look like football is a secundary thing for him, like he managed to become a footballer with his talent only, earned a lot of money and now just doesnt care and only wants to brag with his fortune. And someone in Juventus really has to take things into their own hands and make DC stop making instagram videos while driving. Punish him, fine him or whatever and if he doesnt get his head straight then off he goes. Like we did with Vidal
Great idea...

@Hustini

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Douglas Costa: “My Future? I have otheres three years of contract with Juventus & I‘m convinced to stay. Now everything is new with the coach & I will stay here.”
Half of the squad had issues with Allegri
Good! Injuries allowing, he could really flowrish with Sarri. I love the new "talent-centric" philosophy. The more I read, the more I like Sarri's apparent ideas and diversity from Allegri.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 37)