Douglas Costa (33 Viewers)

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
shows up to train one week before official camp. :tup:
I need really understood the bashing from some members here on this guy. Apart from his fuck up aka spitting accident he never acted like the stereotypical Neymars of the world.

So what if he posts some silly shit on instagram it's his personal life, it's not like he's anywhere near Pogba's level when it comes to that shit.

Forza Dougie... Keep training and get in shape. This will be your season under smoke :sarrismo:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I need really understood the bashing from some members here on this guy. Apart from his fuck up aka spitting accident he never acted like the stereotypical Neymars of the world.

So what if he posts some silly shit on instagram it's his personal life, it's not like he's anywhere near Pogba's level when it comes to that shit.

Forza Dougie... Keep training and get in shape. This will be your season under smoke :sarrismo:
Lol. Could say the same with your bashing of Allegri the last two years, who was nothing but professional and immensely successful here.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Lol. Could say the same with your bashing of Allegri the last two years, who was nothing but professional and immensely successful here.
Bashing? Nah. I simply stated I was displeased with how gradually bad our game was becoming. And well, I guess the management thought the same since they got rid of him.

Truth is I have nothing but respect for what he achieved here. He's a Juventus legend, period. There was no bashing.

Now when it comes to this guy, you and especially the two nazi offsprings will just openly hate for no reason whatsoever. (Well, them because of Bayern I guess)

Sure he had his ups and downs but when he was up he was easily top 3 player in the whole fucking squad. So my hope is that under Sarri he'll be at his best again. We need dangerous attacking players that can open up defenses and this guy is it.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008

Well it's also funny that people are surprised that Costa even trains. As if he was just born with this physique and he drinks booze all day. He's probably one of the fittest players on the team and there was never a question about his effort on the pitch.

He just has a small amount of genetic lolzillian DNA in his body and he's doing his best to suppress it but I don't think it affects his training/effort, just his decision making. :shifty:

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
Well it's also funny that people are surprised that Costa even trains. As if he was just born with this physique and he drinks booze all day. He's probably one of the fittest players on the team and there was never a question about his effort on the pitch.

He just has a small amount of genetic lolzillian DNA in his body and he's doing his best to suppress it but I don't think it affects his training/effort, just his decision making. :shifty:
You could say a lot of Brazilian players come with that lolzilian DNA but Imo he isn't one of them. He's always been a serious focused player even when he was back at Grêmio.

After watching Brazilian football for so long you can just tell the mentally weak, party-obsessed and time bomb waiting to explode players from the good ones. Dougie is a good one.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
You could say a lot of Brazilian players come with that lolzilian DNA but Imo he isn't one of them. He's always been a serious focused player even when he was back at Grêmio.

After watching Brazilian football for so long you can just tell the mentally weak, party-obsessed and time bomb waiting to explode players from the good ones. Dougie is a good one.
I feel like this as well. Whenever he's on the pitch, he's more like a machine than a real lolzillian. I always said, I thought he would be completely lost as a midfielder in a 4-4-2 but he was always there doing his job. Always gave effort and you never see him pout or mope around the pitch.

But there is at least 5% lolzillian DNA creeping around in there...

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Now when it comes to this guy, you and especially the two nazi offsprings will just openly hate for no reason whatsoever. (Well, them because of Bayern I guess)
Yes, that's why we also dislike Mandzukic so much, cause he played for Bayern. Costa's last season was straight up shite, i'm not hating on him for no reason if i say so.

Last edited:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Last season was terrible and it started with spitting incident after which he never got back to previous form. Injuries played its part as well. I hope next season he gets back to his best and we will see more of Costa from the 2nd part of 2017/18 season.

CrimsonianKing

Jan 16, 2013
I feel like this as well. Whenever he's on the pitch, he's more like a machine than a real lolzillian. I always said, I thought he would be completely lost as a midfielder in a 4-4-2 but he was always there doing his job. Always gave effort and you never see him pout or mope around the pitch.

But there is at least 5% lolzillian DNA creeping around in there
:costa:

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, that's why we also dislike Mandzukic so much, cause he played for Bayern. Costa's last season was straight up shite, i'm not hating on him for no reason if i say so.
This will be his season. You watch!

or not :scared:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Bashing? Nah. I simply stated I was displeased with how gradually bad our game was becoming. And well, I guess the management thought the same since they got rid of him.

Truth is I have nothing but respect for what he achieved here. He's a Juventus legend, period. There was no bashing.

Sure he had his ups and downs but when he was up he was easily top 3 player in the whole fucking squad. So my hope is that under Sarri he'll be at his best again. We need dangerous attacking players that can open up defenses and this guy is it.
You asked for him to be sacked all the time the last two years.

No different from people asking for Costa to be sold after an unbelievably shit season when he went full retard and spat on someone and tried to assault him on the pitch.

Nice hypocrisy in calling out only the one you disagree with.

And please. I was a big fan of his when we bought him and in his first year. I even argued with dai about it. And even bigger lol at “no reason at all.” Dude just had the most unbelievably shit season ever. Between spitting on someone, being in horrid form for the next few months when he came back, wrecking his car taking selfies, and then partying while out injured. No, no reason at all. :baus:

Last edited:

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
It really looked like hes gone back in November (was the spit then or before?), then the injuries and little to none playing time sealed the deal for him. Atleast it looked like it. Now hes more likely to stay than even Dybala who almost no one even thought of selling few months ago. Weird story line. Just need to read less about his off the pitch activities and more about his on the pitch ones, and we are all good Douglas

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)