Douglas Costa (89 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Explode beyond what? The horrible season he just had full of self-inflicted wounds?

His best two seasons of his career were his year under Pep at bayern and his first year here under Allegri... both those seasons he was unstoppable for half the season and decent the other half.

Allegri can’t be blamed in the slightest for Costa’s season considering Max had him playing some of the best football of his career a year ago, which ended when he went full retard and attacked another player. Dude just needs to screw his head on straight and get to work.
wasn't sure where you were going with your post until the last sentence lol

agree. sorta went crazy after the incident plus his injury he could never really get going so hopefully he starts this season with the faith of the coach

i'm in the camp to keep him and use dybala as bait to reinforce elsewhere

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
I like how the Juventus page is constantly posting pics of him.

I think this will be his season. Sure he had some bumps here and there in the last few years but injury free he can be a force to be reckoned with. Hope him staying is actually part of the managements plans.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
This guy is a perfect Sarri winger, that's why I think he'll stay. Him and Berna are sure bets. I think we'll try to get Chiesa too.
Isnt that too much? Cuadrado, Higuain will most likely be sold, but there are no any clubs linked with Dybala and Mandzu recently.

Ronaldo, Costa, Chiesa, Dybala, Kean, Mandzu, Berna. Looks like too much attacking players.

Im curious to see what will Sarri do with Costa, Dybala and Mandzu. I'd keep the first two, and sell Mandzu even though I like him a lot.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I like how the Juventus page is constantly posting pics of him.

I think this will be his season. Sure he had some bumps here and there in the last few years but injury free he can be a force to be reckoned with. Hope him staying is actually part of the managements plans.
He was really good when injury free this year. :lol3:

- - - Updated - - -

He signed his exit papers the moment he spit in mans face

The club can’t have that
Just watched the incident again. He fouled him badly, when the guy got up and came towards him, he elbowed him in the head, when they came together again he spit in his mouth, and then he tried to headbutt him. Talk about going full retard. :lol2:

But the club is looking to the future now, to become popular with millennials, so we hire a coach who gives our fans the middle finger, and we'll probably give Dougie C a raise for providing some entertainment with his little tantrum. :boh:

Last edited:

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Isnt that too much? Cuadrado, Higuain will most likely be sold, but there are no any clubs linked with Dybala and Mandzu recently.

Ronaldo, Costa, Chiesa, Dybala, Kean, Mandzu, Berna. Looks like too much attacking players.

Im curious to see what will Sarri do with Costa, Dybala and Mandzu. I'd keep the first two, and sell Mandzu even though I like him a lot.
I assume that Mandzukic, Higuain and Cuadrado are out of the game here. Dybala still in balance.

If Sarri wants to play CR7 as a CF, then he has only two wingers: Costa and Berna. Dybala on the wing is not happening.

Everything changes if Ronaldo stays as LW, so another striker will be needed. Maybe Dybala as false 9 or we'll just keep Higuain if there are no offers for him. Icardi rumors getting stronger too :scared:

We'll see but only 4 attacking players are untouchable IMO: CR7, Kean, Berna and Costa.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
He signed his exit papers the moment he spit in mans face

The club can’t have that
It's a new era my man. A new modern era where we can even sign a coach who publically spewed shit and disrespected this club in hope to lead us to CL glory.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 89)