Douglas Costa (18 Viewers)

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
@Post Ironic

How are your lineups and player selections going so far? Hating on Costa and our other creative players, protecting a mostly useless Croat.

:andyandbarcelona::lol3:
Mental illness.

I love Dybala, Bernadeschi, Cancelo, Pjanic.

Costa is the only creative player on this team I dislike. And I actually liked Costa last year, and when we signed him. I was thrilled to have him.

But his situation is entirely his own fault for going full retard in the fall, attacking a player and spitting in his face. Completely disgusting. And then crashing into someone texting while driving... this guy wrecked his own career at Juve, he has no one to blame but himself.

Buy on AliExpress.com

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
Trolling or fighting.
You also loved Allegri and saw nothing wrong with our style of play, and you also said Can was very underrated in here but now you are making fun of some posters who wanted him here lol. You are changing your stories and colors all of the time. Thats the story about you. Trying to be the smart funny guy who always laughs at others together with your Dai and zizinho.

Man up for once and admit that your football knowledge sucks, being proven wrong so often, but you are still here for the lolz. No shame in that :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
lol

So much mental illness in one post.

I still love Allegri, but will be happy to see a change if he doesn’t get us past our current struggles. Seems obvious.

And Emre Can? Lol. Of course I had hoped he would succeed. Like every other player on this team. Seems pretty dumb to root for our players to fail. But when they do fail as bad as Emre Can or Douglas Costa this year, yeah, I’m not going to be happy with them.

Unlike you who cries and bitches about Mandzukic even when he plays well :lol3:

Last edited:

juve103423

Mar 22, 2010
lol

I still love Allegri, but will be happy to see a change if he doesn’t get us past our current struggles. Seems obvious.

And Emre Can? Lol. Of course I had hoped he would succeed. Like every other player on this team. Seems pretty dumb to root for our players to fail. But when they do fail as bad as Emre Can or Douglas Costa this year, yeah, I’m not going to be happy with them.

So now we see that you are far from flawless. Then why are you spending half your posts with your stupid gang attitude trying to make fun of other posters, tagging your sisters and posting your stupid laughing smilies, it ruins the forum.

Yes I don't change my view on a player based on a few individual games. With Mandzukic I have been against overrating him and giving him God status and all the myths about him. It seems his time is soon up, as I predicted. He is either benched or in China by the end of this season, rightfully.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
It's not necessarily creating as much as simply transporting the ball up the field. I think that was always ignored. As we are seeing now, it takes some sort of miracle to just dribble the ball up the pitch. Whereas with Costa, he would beat 2 or 3 players in his own 3rd and allow all these horrible CMs to slowly jog into play.
The hate has always been uncalled for. He's always had something to offer to the game.

After the spitting incident he's been having some personal issues. I heard his wife found out he was cheating and left him, and there's the car accident and injury.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Trolling or fighting.
lol

Lol, you are a joke of a poster. The same could be said about your lovie dovie gang of allegri lovers.

Now you say you will be happy with a coach change? It seems you cannot keep ur charade and name tagging anymore?

Such a coward you are. Cancer of this forum.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Lol, you are a joke of a poster. The same could be said about your lovie dovie gang of allegri lovers.

Now you say you will be happy with a coach change? It seems you cannot keep ur charade and name tagging anymore?

Such a coward you are. Cancer of this forum.
Keep going Hydde. No reason to stop. :rofl:

Of course I'll be fine with a coaching change if Allegri fails. Again, seems obvious. Also should be obvious as a Juventus fan that I'll support Allegri while he's here and cheer for his Juve to succeed and continue winning. I'm not sure what the issue is with cheering for and supporting our team, players, and coach. Keeping positive about things. The exact same thing with Conte. I was fine with a coaching change after he left, even if I continued supporting him and cheering for his Juventus until the day he left.

But this forum is nigh unbearable because of complete faggots like you who whine and bitch incessantly about everything Juventus-related (aside from when you disappear for weeks and months because things are going too well), show up like clockwork after every bad result to disparage the coach, management, the team, and actively root for our coach, our players, and our team to fail so you can finally be "right" about the nonsense and rubbish you have spewed each and every year.

You're right Hydde, it's not your negative, whiny, pessimism that's cancerous. It must be me. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)