Douglas Costa (38 Viewers)

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
He seems like a cunt to me. Apparently after having that accident which harmed someone, he directly went to Neymar's party despite having muscular fatigue and he aggravated his condition

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
He seems like a cunt to me. Apparently after having that accident which harmed someone, he directly went to Neymar's party despite having muscular fatigue and he aggravated his condition
Lolzilians bonding Bro. Brazil aren't going to win shit as long as that pansy ass faggot Neymar is their designated leader. Such a pathetic waste of talent; pussy mentality and lacks that killer instinct. Too much of a show pony and not enough grit and determination.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Juve suffer Costa injury blow | Football Italia
Douglas Costa faces a spell on the sidelines after Juventus confirmed the winger had a ‘muscular’ injury.
Corriere dello Sport reported earlier on Tuesday that Costa had sustained a hamstring injury during Juve’s 3-3 draw with Parma, and the club have since announced that his condition will be ‘monitored daily’.
It also comes after the 28-year-old was involved in a road accident on Monday morning but escaped unhurt.
However there is better news for Federico Bernardeschi, who trained normally after overcoming a blow to his ribcage, while Leonardo Spinazzola did some light training, having taken a knock to his left ankle against Parma.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
True. That's what Chirico is saying, can't say if that's true or not
Sounds like a made up story. The guy came off at half time, so likely already had the injury. Just because he was in a car accident (which he wasn't hurt in) or injured doesn't mean that he can't continue with his plans.

If he was boozing or skipping training then I could see the criticism. But a 28 year old going to see his friends isn't an issue.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
Sounds like a made up story. The guy came off at half time, so likely already had the injury. Just because he was in a car accident (which he wasn't hurt in) or injured doesn't mean that he can't continue with his plans.

If he was boozing or skipping training then I could see the criticism. But a 28 year old going to see his friends isn't an issue.
Those are good points :tup:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
I don't know. I like Costa; he can be electrifying on his day. However, he tends to be inconsistent, and as most Lolzilians in this current generation he seems to lack the mental fortitude. A 60 million offer? Take it and run. 50 million? I'd seriously consider it too.

pavelnel

Oct 24, 2006
I don't know. I like Costa; he can be electrifying on his day. However, he tends to be inconsistent, and as most Lolzilians in this current generation he seems to lack the mental fortitude. A 60 million offer? Take it and run. 50 million? I'd seriously consider it too.
When they hit 28 years of age most Brazilian players fall off a cliff. Costa's erratic behavior and drop of form in recent months could be an indication to something similar going on with him.
He is unrecognisable this season.

Изпратено от моят HUAWEI LYO-L21 с помощта на Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)