Douglas Costa (66 Viewers)

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He is a PS4 controller with no buttons except R2
Last season he was a PS4 controller with also the rectangle button and once in a blue moon the triangle button

Sell him to Manure and be done with it, get some italian youngster, some nuovo Berna as replacement
:lol::lol:I would love a detail player description base on PS4 buttons...

In my case Messi would be like pressing L2 and all the others button at once

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
He is a PS4 controller with no buttons except R2
Last season he was a PS4 controller with also the rectangle button and once in a blue moon the triangle button

Sell him to Manure and be done with it, get some italian youngster, some nuovo Berna as replacement
Where do I find the rectangle button on my PS4 controller?

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
We have one player who is unbenchable (Ronaldo) and another who is almost unbenchable (Dybala), so that leaves us with three forwards to fight over one sport. Mandzukic has been in the best form this season.

Costa will get his time to shine, hopefully he has a great game against Atalanta on Wednesday.
I think Mandzukic is ahead of Dybala.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh I see it now. For a second there I thought I was going mad.
5BAC914D-9A03-4445-BD1D-6675A91C884D.jpeg

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Several years ago most of fans complained because we didnt have players like Costa or Cuadrado. Now Costa is useless and we should get rid of him. He can be frustrating when he tries too much but when it pays off, it pays off in dividends. Someone like Costa can change the game, he can create a chance and beat his marker. He can be a menace on his day. The lack of playing time is because he is seen as replacement for Dybala. In current setup they cant coexist. The problem is neither of Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa can track back, hence there is Mandzukic to provide balance.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
He can be frustrating when he tries too much but when it pays off, it pays off in dividends.
In-form, starter DC was never frustrating. He took players on and beat them left and right, created plethora of dangerous situations and gave assists at will.

Allegri is using first half of the season to get Dybala used to the trident and get back to his best, and he also likes playing a safer first half and unleashing a speedy sub on tired defenders (used to do that with Cuadrado too).

But come February DC really needs to be at 100% and play a bigger role. When all are healthy and in form, he, Cancelo + Ronaldo should be unstoppable for any defense.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Several years ago most of fans complained because we didnt have players like Costa or Cuadrado. Now Costa is useless and we should get rid of him. He can be frustrating when he tries too much but when it pays off, it pays off in dividends. Someone like Costa can change the game, he can create a chance and beat his marker. He can be a menace on his day. The lack of playing time is because he is seen as replacement for Dybala. In current setup they cant coexist. The problem is neither of Ronaldo, Dybala and Costa can track back, hence there is Mandzukic to provide balance.

Its only the two germans who go on about him. Most others here like him, even if he is currently struggling.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Reminder that he is already 28 and almost exclusively relies on pace, a quality most susceptible to deteriorating from age. He has 1-2 more years at best

tik tok

need to upgrade from him to Politano or Chiesa asap

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)