Douglas Costa (33 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Clearly, being the reason for vast majority of our goals conceded this season :baus: I understand why US Sports have so many statistics, it's because americans are too dumb to process what they are seeing on their own

I recommend to watch a reel of all the goals against us, retard, or do you need an ESPN cheeto eating sports reporter to spoonfeed shit to you
Defending is a collective effort. 12 serie A and 4 CL games into the season we have conceded 10 goals. I bet if you look back at this time last season it was almost twice that ie the team is stronger than it was last season. Bonuccis defensive hilarity is more than made up for by his ability to forward pass forcing teams to think twice before pressing.

But you said you dont like statistics so we can drop that. If you really cant see that we are a much better team than last season and a part of that is thanks to Leo Bonucci then you are nedved96 level.

. Give up watching football. Be a good yuri by hocking your tv for booze money and for sports stick to fighting strangers in public.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
The question is how many times have Costa and Cancelo played on the right together, and I can't really remember a time. Surely this combination is completely unstoppable.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
The question is how many times have Costa and Cancelo played on the right together, and I can't really remember a time. Surely this combination is completely unstoppable.
I think they'd get in each others way a lot, Costa isn't exactly a link-up genius, he's more of a give-me-space-and-I'll-get-past-the-guy winger. Hopefully I'm wrong, because if those two can work their magic together, there ain't a LB in the world good enough to stop them

Jan 22, 2016
I would like him to play more in the middle as an AM. He has much moee space to use his speed and directness and is terrifying on counters. He would link up the mid with attack better than anyone else in our team so both Dybala and Ronaldo can play closer to the goal.

Somthing like 4312 we used in 2015.this time our fullbacks provide the width and both Coata and Bernardeschi could play in AM.

Apr 19, 2007
I think they'd get in each others way a lot, Costa isn't exactly a link-up genius, he's more of a give-me-space-and-I'll-get-past-the-guy winger. Hopefully I'm wrong, because if those two can work their magic together, there ain't a LB in the world good enough to stop them
I dont think they would get in eachothers way bc Costa on the right is always going to cut in. I do think you are right about not linking up so Cancelo might get frusterated filling in the space and not receiving but thats something they could work on and Max delegate

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)