Douglas Costa (88 Viewers)

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
We should start a betting on what happened between Costa and di Francesco.

a/ insult
b/ racial insult
c/ hard tackle
d/ bad mood
e/ aggressive gay flirting
f/ DC lost his mind

Jul 13, 2010
I just hope the ban will only apply for serie a. Do you guys think Allegri would do the right thing starting him just few days later in the UCL? That would be logical move as he can only play that competition and brings so much to the team, but what signal would that bring? Club does not know how to manage/discipline players? I'm not convinced he will be playing against Valencia.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Before the accident in our half, they had similiar situations in Sass's half. I think Costa was elbowed there, but referee didnt see it. Di Fra approached him and probably said some shit to him. After this he went berserk mode and tried to kill Di Fra. ITs stupid and he probably knows it right now. Will take him few matches to redeem himself.

Juve Fanatico

Aug 20, 2010
That Sass player definitely said something filthy to him. It doesn't excuse this disgusting behavior though. Provocation is expected and happens all the time. Now he will be targeted with provocations every game.

Hopefully this is an isolated incident and he can serve his ban, forget about it and move on.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
What an idiot. You're apologizing because you embarrassed and disrespected your club and your teammates. You don't do that kind of stuff at Juve, no matter what he told you. Whatever it was it happened because he wanted a reaction, it can't be your first time being insulted and hit in the face at a game.

Instead of doubling down on your shameful behavior just shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope he doesn't play against Valencia and we don't appeal the FA ban, whatever it is. I've never seen a Juventus player go to such lows. I expect that from Mexes, Totti, Materazzi, but a regular guy at Juve...

Stevie

Mar 30, 2003
What an idiot. You're apologizing because you embarrassed and disrespected your club and your teammates. You don't do that kind of stuff at Juve, no matter what he told you. Whatever it was it happened because he wanted a reaction, it can't be your first time being insulted and hit in the face at a game.

Instead of doubling down on your shameful behavior just shut up.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

I really hope he doesn't play against Valencia and we don't appeal the FA ban, whatever it is. I've never seen a Juventus player go to such lows. I expect that from Mexes, Totti, Materazzi, but a regular guy at Juve...
Would you actually prefer he didnt apologize?

You can be sure that DC and Juve will handle this the best way possible. If he posted anytjing it would of been with the backing of the club.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
It's like this guy has nitro up in his ass. It's just insane.

But yeah, what he did yesterday was terrible. Not very Juve-like. Still things like Zebina are getting remembered due to such things being rare here.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If only Johnny Cochrane was alive. He could have helped us play the race card and reduce the sentence :baus:

“If the spit didn’t hit, you must acquit!”

Jackie Chiles is better bet. Just imagine him Infront of the new temporary FIGC commissioner, chewing him out with "It's outrageous, egregious, preposterous!"

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
TV evidence against Costa’
By Football Italia staff
DouglasCosta-1712-Genoa-epa_3.jpg

EPA.png

The FIGC prosecutor confirms television evidence “starting from the elbow” on Federico Di Francesco will be used to punish Juventus winger Douglas Costa.
The Brazilian completely lost his head at the end of yesterday’s match, throwing an elbow at Di Francesco before attempting to headbutt him.
He was then caught by VAR spitting into the Sassuolo man’s face, and he faces a ban of at least three games and a hefty fine.
According to ANSA, FIGC prosecutor Giuseppe Pecoraro has written to the giudice sportivo to confirm that television images will be reviewed “starting from the elbow, to asses the behaviour of the Juventus player as a whole”.
The spit in itself would usually incur a three game ban, as it did for Ezequiel Lavezzi and Aleandro Rosi in 2011, but with the elbow and the headbutt Douglas Costa faces an extended period on the sidelines.
The prosecutor also reported anti-Neapolitan chanting from a section of the Juve support, with the giudice sportivo to release its disciplinary report tomorrow once all of Week 4’s Serie A games are completed.

- - - Updated - - -

Douglas Costa facing three game ban
By Football Italia staff
douglas_0_0.jpg
EPA.png

Juventus winger Douglas Costa is facing a ban of at least three games and a fine of up to €100,000 for spitting on Sassuolo’s Federico Di Francesco.
The Brazilian lost his head toward the end of the Bianconeri’s win yesterday, swinging an elbow at Di Francesco before attempting to headbutt him.
That earned him just a yellow card, but he was sent off when VAR caught him spitting in his opponent’s face.
Douglas Costa will face a lengthy ban when the disciplinary sanctions are released tomorrow, with Gazzetta dello Sport explaining that a spit falls under the remit of violent conduct.
That would incur at least a three game ban, which would see him miss Frosinone away, Bologna at home and Napoli in Turin.
Violent conduct can incur a longer ban though, climbing to five games if it’s considered to be particularly serious.
La Repubblica notes that Juve appeared to imply some form of provocation, but unless they present evidence to back that up Costa could be fined up to €200,000.
Meanwhile, La Stampa looked at previous cases, noting that Sinisa Mihajlovic got an eight game ban in the Champions League for spitting at Adrian Mutu.
Francesco Totti was given a four game ban for spitting at Euro 2004, while Napoli’s Ezequiel Lavezzi got three games in 2011 for spitting on Aleandro Rosi of Roma.
After television footage was reviewed it was confirmed that Rosi had also been guilty of spitting, and he was given a three match ban.

LOL - this guy royally fucked himself. Way to think of the club and your teammates first, DC. :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

GDS-17%209%2018.jpg

corsep17_2.jpg

tutsep17_2.jpg

lol his spitting photo is all over the fucking place

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 87)