Douglas Costa (48 Viewers)

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What do you mean? Posters on this forum shouldn't be downplaying his actions.

I didn't say the club should flog him or anything. At most, the Bonucci/ dunce chair.
Suggesting he shouldn't be sold in January isn't downplaying his actions.

This isn't Bonucci in the doghouse level. DC went full retard at an opposing player, Bonucci went full retard on his coach.

He'll get a hefty punishment from Lega, probably start on the bench vs Valencia (would've started otherwise), and not sure if he should be fined or not. He doesn't have a history of disciplinary issues, it's his first time, but he did go full retard, and if it's a 5+ match ban, it's going to make things difficult for the coaching staff.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, just look at our rivals lol. We'll win the league without him easily. I just hope we don't drop him for the CL because he's our best player and that's were we need him most.
Not about winning the league, we already have that in the bag, but that'd make things difficult wrt planning and resting players, which can affect our CL form. Dropping a few more points in league also means less rests during CL knockouts. We need to wrap up the league asap. It will also affect his form when he returns from not playing much in a while.

- - - Updated - - -

Not really, just look at our rivals lol. We'll win the league without him easily. I just hope we don't drop him for the CL because he's our best player and that's were we need him most.
Not about winning the league, we already have that in the bag, but that'd make things difficult wrt planning and resting players, which can affect our CL form. Dropping a few more points in league also means less rests during CL knockouts. We need to wrap up the league asap.
Hmmmm what could have been said
DnOZAxwX0AASYJA.jpeg
Is this foreal?

Last edited:

Snobist

DareDevil
Apr 16, 2017
Since he is going to get banned from Serie A. He must start all CHL games. BernaGuti and Cuadrado were on bench today. Unless Allegri considers Cuadrado as RB only.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
I hope all the media and social media circus and fan comments like "should be sold" for a month doesn't ruin him mentally.

He has been in amazing form since spring. Unstoppable when on the pitch.

Wonder how many death threats he has already gotten.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 46)