Douglas Costa (36 Viewers)

Ronn

#TeamPestoFlies
May 3, 2012
"“I want to apologise to all the Juventus fans for this over the top reaction I had during today’s game"
"I also apologise to my teammates.

But what about the player you spat on?
Maybe he'll apologize to DiFra by sending a direct message? or at least I'm hoping that he does.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Costa was probably frustrated for not starting and lashed out.
I'm pretty sure Costa understands he isn't starting due to other issues ie he was injured in the summer, missed a lot of preseason and today he was benched because he played two games for brazil during break.

If he doesn't get that then he is a child

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
The way Dougie apologised to the fans, club and teammates and not to DiFrancesco combined with Allegri`s statement that "The one thing we must avoid doing is falling for provocation" and this one "we started to play as individuals, we tried to dribble past everyone, this wound up the opposition, who then reacted badly and you get to situations like Douglas Costa." is a clear sign that there`s more to the story.

Costa did what he did, he will pay his fine and serve his several match ban, period. Those kind of things happen everywhere, its no shock that it happened, its a shock as it is a Juventus player involved, I dont like this sheit and dont want to see our player doing those kind of sheit ever again. If he kicked you, elbowed you and abused you and you just cant take it anymore as you lost your cool, you suddenly forget what it means to be a professional athlete with worldwide reputation and millions of wage, then cmon, at least be a man and punch the motherfuker in the face and break his nose, but dont spit on him ffs, that is absolutely disgusting.

ColloRosso

Jul 16, 2018
The way Dougie apologised to the fans, club and teammates and not to DiFrancesco combined with Allegri`s statement that "The one thing we must avoid doing is falling for provocation" and this one "we started to play as individuals, we tried to dribble past everyone, this wound up the opposition, who then reacted badly and you get to situations like Douglas Costa." is a clear sign that there`s more to the story.

Costa did what he did, he will pay his fine and serve his several match ban, period. Those kind of things happen everywhere, its no shock that it happened, its a shock as it is a Juventus player involved, I dont like this sheit and dont want to see our player doing those kind of sheit ever again. If he kicked you, elbowed you and abused you and you just cant take it anymore as you lost your cool, you suddenly forget what it means to be a professional athlete with worldwide reputation and millions of wage, then cmon, at least be a man and punch the motherfuker in the face and break his nose, but dont spit on him ffs, that is absolutely disgusting.

That Allegri statement looks a bit like beating around the bush trying to dribble the question but then the actions are Douglas not his.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)