Douglas Costa (33 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Spitting annoyed me the most i hate it. Trying to think of a Juve player doing something sinikar innl the past ans i cant.
Pogba did it, maybe in his first season. But that is the only other time I can think of.

Watch him say he was racially abused. 100%
If he was then he should definitely call the guy out for it. I suspect he just wasn't happy with the earlier challenge from Di Francesco, they got in an argument and he lost his head. Who knows though..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Spitting annoyed me the most i hate it. Trying to think of a Juve player doing something sinikar innl the past ans i cant.
The spitting incident I always recall is Totti spitting on Poulsen. I think UEFA only banned him for 3 matches for it. lol

Costa should get 5 minimum for this. Elbow, headbutt, spit. Wouldn't be surprised if they throw the book at him and he gets 8-10. Only thing maybe saving him is he doesn't have a history of this stuff.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
The spitting incident I always recall is Totti spitting on Poulsen. I think UEFA only banned him for 3 matches for it. lol

Costa should get 5 minimum for this. Elbow, headbutt, spit. Wouldn't be surprised if they throw the book at him and he gets 8-10. Only thing maybe saving him is he doesn't have a history of this stuff.
That was 15 years ago or something no?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The elbow wasn't much.

However. Spitting should be 5-6 matches alone, and the headbutt another 3. So 8-10 matches seems right to me.

- - - Updated - - -

2004 I believe.
Did he make contact with the headbutt though? It looked like more of a gesture or failed attempt to me. I don't think he'll get anything for that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)