Douglas Costa (98 Viewers)

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Costa performing useless tricks on relegated teams that have players who play football between 16 hour shifts in coal mines

Dybi scoring essential goals in CL against best teams in the world
i dunno about that
dybala is son of saviola, heir of saviola
dougie c is lord of wingers

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Vardy worked on a production line.

Anyway, England are actually quite interesting for this tournament, hardly any big names to shout about but very young team.

Douglas Costa was arguably player of the year. Talk about selling him = lolkeklel

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
You should think some more about it.

Serious note though, he was shit hot second half of the season. He'll be a big CL player next year, already did pretty well this season.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Dem lolzilians. You'll find him getting different attention next season, tougher marking, double marking, even in modern Serie A they get to it eventually.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Costa performing useless tricks on relegated teams that have players who play football between 16 hour shifts in coal mines

Dybi scoring essential goals in CL against best teams in the world
Dybala's 1 goal on 33 attempts in CL this year was very helpful. Same with his red card against Madrid. Definitely our CL player of the year. :hihi:

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
How can you still support a team when you despise a high amount of it's personnel, including players, management, social media and practically how the club operates in general?

This forum is filled with such people, and I thought we used to have it bad 5 years ago.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Dybala's 1 goal on 33 attempts in a CL this year was very helpful. Same with his red card against Madrid. Definitely our CL player of the year. :hihi:
:tuttosport: and he did it all away from his actual position :ID: :delpiero:

- - - Updated - - -

How can you still support a team when you despise a high amount of it's personnel, including players, management, social media and practically how the club operates in general?

This forum is filled with such people, and I thought we used to have it bad 5 years ago.
I only despise Higuain, Marotta and Elkann tho. Banter about Costa is...just banter. For me at least

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 94)