Douglas Costa (21 Viewers)

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Oh these 2 beautiful bastards, I'm happy to see them having fun together, the future of this club. I still can't believe some of the fans on here want Dybala gone!

Costa and SMS any day of the week. Costa has already proven himself in the squad and SMS is the Serie A sensation of the year.

The reality though is something entirely different: MU will get to keep Pogba, sign SMS and sell Martial to an epl side who would match their asking price.
The amount of extra cash we have to pay is also important.
Exactamente. Costa has already tuned in at Juve and there's a big chance SMS would do as well since coming from the same league. Yet some ppl believe the real life is like FIFA. Martial is quick, strong, technically sound then he surely would be a sensation here. Why wasn't he at manu though? Beppe said many times that the psychological aspect is as important as the technical.
Get your Car, we gonna drive our boy to Manchester @lgorTudor
Haters.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
So, some of you really watch the EPL? Martial cant play well three games in a row.

In the case of Pogba i blame Mourinho.
I can't stand the EPL, I don't bother watching it. It just happened that I watched a few MU games with a friend, not this year though. I watched him a fair amount of times when he was a youngster at Monaco, he was very promising.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Exclusive: Juventus want to keep €80m-rated winger amid Man City links | Calciomercato.com

Amid rumours linking Douglas Costa with a move this summer, Juventus are making their intentions clear, as they want to keep the Brazilian.
The Bianconeri will redeem the winger from Bayern Munich to keep him for next season. In other words, Costa is considered unsellable by the club, although at Juve it seems no one can be considered this, as their transfer strategy is very lenient towards the player's will

With that said, there is concrete interest from the Premier League, more specifically Manchester City. Their manager, Pep Guardiola, has reportedly set his sights on the player ahead of next season. In fact, the English side would be ready to offer Juve around €80m for the winger, while handing a wealthy contract proposal to Douglas Costa.

However, as of now, the Brazilian is not for sale, although Juventus would certainly have to consider such a high offer, should it arrive.

:lol:
Is this a quote from the article? I was hoping this policy was something fans knew but not an established fact in the media :sergio:

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
:shifty:

Have you been ignoring reality for the past 3 years? Beppe says that if the player wants to leave we will let him, every single interview he gives to the media.
I know he has been saying it. But there was always the counter argument that hands are tied, not very different from other clubs etc..

But when the media too reads it as obviously way too lenient to player wishes thats worse.

The Donkey

Dec 7, 2017
I can't stand the EPL, I don't bother watching it. It just happened that I watched a few MU games with a friend, not this year though. I watched him a fair amount of times when he was a youngster at Monaco, he was very promising.
He is promising. Played very well before the arrive of Mourinho..always thought he was a wc material. But reality is, he has flashes of supreme talent, but is infuriating during a season exactly because he cant play well lets say, three, four games. It could be due to Mourinho's tactics for sure.

In the case of Pogba is obviously due to tactics because hes playing almost as holding midfielder sometimes.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
He is promising. Played very well before the arrive of Mourinho..always thought he was a wc material. But reality is, he has flashes of supreme talent, but is infuriating during a season exactly because he cant play well lets say, three, four games. It could be due to Mourinho's tactics for sure.

In the case of Pogba is obviously due to tactics because hes playing almost as holding midfielder sometimes.
He was a Mbappe level talent in Monaco, and he was probably United's player of the season in his debut season in England. Sure, he has WC potential. I blame Mourinho for a lot of things - also for not getting the best out of many of his players. Mourinho doesn't play good football, but he will get the results. Now, if Mourinho does not get the results what good is he?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
He was a Mbappe level talent in Monaco, and he was probably United's player of the season in his debut season in England. Sure, he has WC potential. I blame Mourinho for a lot of things - also for not getting the best out of many of his players. Mourinho doesn't play good football, but he will get the results. Now, if Mourinho does not get the results what good is he?
No way.

Mbappe was far more impressive at Monaco than Martial. Mbappe showed that he could be a phenomenon and become the best player in the world, whilst Martial was very good I don't think he showed that.

Although I would still be happy is we signed Martial.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
Costa's numbers are stellar!

To give you a sense. The player with the greatest number of assists in their domestic leagues last year was De Bruyne with 16 assists. Costa was 2nd in Serie A with 12 Assists (2nd to Luis Alberto's 14). He made 12 assists but in how many games?! He must have the highest number of assists by minutes played by quite some margin given that he wasn't used that much for half of the season.

Jun 6, 2015
Costa's numbers are stellar!

To give you a sense. The player with the greatest number of assists in their domestic leagues last year was De Bruyne with 16 assists. Costa was 2nd in Serie A with 12 Assists (2nd to Luis Alberto's 14). He made 12 assists but in how many games?! He must have the highest number of assists by minutes played by quite some margin given that he wasn't used that much for half of the season.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
^ that looks rather nice. too bad allegri would never play the two of these together with dybala and any cf. unless we sign some wc mid like sms/fabinho/pogba (which is quite unlikely), we're going to be a 4-3-3 team, so either of costa and berna will be benched.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
^ that looks rather nice. too bad allegri would never play the two of these together with dybala and any cf. unless we sign some wc mid like sms/fabinho/pogba (which is quite unlikely), we're going to be a 4-3-3 team, so either of costa and berna will be benched.
I hope Berna can be deployed in a midfield if Allegri puts more fight into him, something like this would be fun

Cuads-Benatia-Chiellini-Sandro
------Can-Pjanič-Berna
--Costa-Dybala-Mandžukič

I wouldn't want to play against Cuads and Costa on the same flank :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)