Douglas Costa (34 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Serious question: Give Costa to United in exchange for extended Pogba loan with obligation, Martial and Cash? :boh: :numnum:
just tell me time, date and place, ill be there to drive Costa to the beautiful land of England. im also willing to bring some people with me, in case he need to be "convinced" about Uniteds project

RoiLezard

LizardKing in black&white
Apr 7, 2018
DC and Dybi are vanilla midgets that the smarks love.

Not even taller than Bailly.

- - - Updated - - -

Here’s a better question:

Would you rather have Pogba + Martial or Costa + SMS?
Oh these 2 beautiful bastards, I'm happy to see them having fun together, the future of this club. I still can't believe some of the fans on here want Dybala gone!

Costa and SMS any day of the week. Costa has already proven himself in the squad and SMS is the Serie A sensation of the year.

The reality though is something entirely different: MU will get to keep Pogba, sign SMS and sell Martial to an epl side who would match their asking price.
The amount of extra cash we have to pay is also important.

jukazem

Feb 10, 2007
I don't know how to feel about Costa because generally I like goal-scoring wingers and he has been poor at that the last few seasons, but he was very important for Juve in creating chances. If he's one of the main players in first 11, then 1 striker formation would be unsuitable for Juve imo.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
In defense of Beppe - he's miles ahead of what you have :p
(except for the "if player asks to leave" part)
He is miles better than Uli (doesent take anything to be), not KHR IMO. KHR is what Bayern needs to change their approach, but the old fucker has all the power :depressed

Everything changed to shit since Uli came back from prison, should just have stayed there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)