Douglas Costa (17 Viewers)

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
How can you still support a team when you despise a high amount of it's personnel, including players, management, social media and practically how the club operates in general?

This forum is filled with such people, and I thought we used to have it bad 5 years ago.
Luckily we have people who idolize some players that went to our bitter rivals to compensate for those fools.
:p

Buy on AliExpress.com

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
How can you still support a team when you despise a high amount of it's personnel, including players, management, social media and practically how the club operates in general?

This forum is filled with such people, and I thought we used to have it bad 5 years ago.
Seriously.

Not only that, they actively bash our players, coaches and management. What kind of support is that?

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Seriously.

Not only that, they actively bash our players, coaches and management. What kind of support is that?
What kind of support is any forum posting?:shifty: It's an internet forum :shifty:

Travel to Turin and attend games oops you live in Bumfuck Hicksville Iowa and have to overcompensate your guilt of never attending games by policing forum posters

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
What kind of support is any forum posting?:shifty: It's an internet forum :shifty:

Travel to Turin and attend games oops you live in Bumfuck Hicksville Iowa and have to overcompensate your guilt of never attending games by policing forum posters
He lives in Hyderabad and works as a systems analyst; get your facts straight man :p

- - - Updated - - -

I dislike Marotta (more like distrust him), and strongly disapprove of The Accidental Footballer. I'm not a big fan of either Matuidi or Higuain, but that doesn't mean I hate them. I just won't lose sleep over losing them, or if they get sold.

The only two people on Juve I genuinely dislike are that fraudulent footballer in midfield and the cunty Jew.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
He lives in Hyderabad and works as a systems analyst; get your facts straight man :p

- - - Updated - - -

I dislike Marotta (more like distrust him), and strongly disapprove of The Accidental Footballer. I'm not a big fan of either Matuidi or Higuain, but that doesn't mean I hate them. I just won't lose sleep over losing them, or if they get sold.

The only two people on Juve I genuinely dislike are that fraudulent footballer in midfield and the cunty Jew.
Aren't you an Egyptian Jew with an addiction to kathoey bratwurst? :shifty:

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
Seriously.

I don't like Agnelli, Elkann, Khedira and Higuain, that's about it.

Lapo and Beppe should run the club. We need a president that is righteous paladin like ADL or a free and pure spirit like Ferrero. But nooo we got a president who gets jealous of his players like Ale because their more loved than he is, and he also bangs his employees wives. Horrible human being, and extremely ugly.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I don't like Agnelli, Elkann, Khedira and Higuain, that's about it.

Lapo and Beppe should run the club. We need a president that is righteous paladin like ADL or a free and pure spirit like Ferrero. But nooo we got a president who gets jealous of his players like Ale because their more loved than he is, and he also bangs his employees wives. Horrible human being, and extremely ugly.
I love how you down with :beppe: tell me more about your admiration for the great man

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I love how you down with :beppe: tell me more about your admiration for the great man
Beppe is perfection
His face, his ways, his dominance, his charm, the way he bodies all of the sporting directors of serie a, perfect example of his heavy ways was when he snatched Galliani's tie :rofl:

He should be president

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
Man City €100m for Douglas Costa?

Manchester City are ready to offer €100m for Juventus wide attacker Douglas Costa, according to Sport Mediaset.

The report suggests Pep Guardiola is eager to bring the Brazil international to England, after Manchester United had failed in their attempts to snatch him away.

Juve only just activated their option to buy from Bayern Munich for €40m this week, having paid €6m for the one-year loan.

He is now under contract with the Bianconeri until June 2022.

If Manchester City were indeed to offer €100m, Juve could use that money to make their own bid for Lazio midfielder Sergej Milinkovic-Savic – another Manchester United target.

In his debut Italian campaign, Douglas Costa contributed six goals and 14 assists.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)