Douglas Costa (38 Viewers)

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
:baus: I advise you to shut it. Bundesliga aka Bayern's feeder league isn't any better. Have you checked the standings lately? You guys are 23 points, 23 $#@!ing points ahead of the 2nd placed team in the league. That's a full 7 wins + 1 draw up on the 2nd best team in the league. That's $#@!ing laughable, and you even have the gall to call that a competition :howler: :rofl: Even the $#@!ing Egyptian League is more competitive than that steaming pile of garbage called Die Bundesliga.
Mate dont take him serious. He is just a troll and already been banned here one time before this - still not understand why he is allowed to get back, and havent been banned again.

With that said, I think youre a way too harsh on the Bundesliga without reason. The talks werent on the competition or the quality in the league - which is a fine league with probably the best atmosphere and fans if you measure it with the other big 3. And the quality of the league is not really bad, its more Bayern being way too strong these years.

So next time, just an advise not to take him serious - if he is not banned soon enough. And another thing, you saying "the x is more competitive than the Bundesliga" sounds awfully much like those you despise and talk about all the time or at least very often, I guess you can guess who im talking about :p

Engerlanders or PL fans as well.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Mate dont take him serious. He is just a troll and already been banned here one time before this - still not understand why he is allowed to get back, and havent been banned again.

With that said, I think youre a way too harsh on the Bundesliga without reason. The talks werent on the competition or the quality in the league - which is a fine league with probably the best atmosphere and fans if you measure it with the other big 3. And the quality of the league is not really bad, its more Bayern being way too strong these years.

So next time, just an advise not to take him serious - if he is not banned soon enough. And another thing, you saying "the x is more competitive than the Bundesliga" sounds awfully much like those you despise and talk about all the time or at least very often, I guess you can guess who im talking about :p

Engerlanders or PL fans as well.
It's just a little banter. I resort to hyperbole quite often; it's rather useful to make exaggerated claims to support a point :p

I think the atmosphere in Bundesliga games is amazing tbh. Germany is also more economically sound and suffers from less corruption than Italy, so that's an added bonus :D

Good luck against Madrid btw :baus:

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
It's just a little banter. I resort to hyperbole quite often; it's rather useful to make exaggerated claims to support a point :p

I think the atmosphere in Bundesliga games is amazing tbh. Germany is also more economically sound and suffers from less corruption than Italy, so that's an added bonus :D

Good luck against Madrid btw :baus:
The Bundesliga is relative weak these years though, I agree with that. Feels like long time ago since that 2013 final with Bayern M - Dortmund. But hopefully its one the rise again soon.

Thank you, hopefully we can get some revenge this time :D

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
:rofl:

Bolivians are exotic to German girls. They all want my D.
Yeah, them slutty ones, but the turks are already after their asses as we speak so you better hurry up.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh definitely. Latinos are either charming or loud, both features desirable in social settings.
That's the murican speaking out of you. No one likes loud people.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)