Douglas Costa (8 Viewers)

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Only minutes played after Pjaca makes his first appearance this season count. If Pjaca plays more minutes than Costa you win, otherwise I win (equal minutes is draw). If both players have less than 360 minutes, the bet is void.

Whoever loses doesn't post for 1 month.
Deal!!

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Zero chance Pjaca will have more minutes then Costa, FFS why would anyone think that. Unless you expect a serious injury for Douglas.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I feel his biggest impact will probably be in the CL when we are countering. In possession, I find him very underwhelming. If we actually have a choice to send him back, my first thought would be to do that and use the money elsewhere.

It's possible he looks better in a 4-3-3 with less defensive responsibility but I doubt we ever play that.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I feel his biggest impact will probably be in the CL when we are countering. In possession, I find him very underwhelming. If we actually have a choice to send him back, my first thought would be to do that and use the money elsewhere.

It's possible he looks better in a 4-3-3 with less defensive responsibility but I doubt we ever play that.
I dont know why we do not have more posters like you.

Always spot on in fuking everything :tup:

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
He played bad but IMO he shouldn't be the first sub, there was plenty guys playing shit in that game (Asa, Barza, Litch, Pipa, Mandzo - Only one it's easy to understand after those Croacia games).

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Zero chance Pjaca will have more minutes then Costa, FFS why would anyone think that. Unless you expect a serious injury for Douglas.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
This.

Lets be happy ifhe will find his form by the end of the season. He will really struggle for playing time so this season for him could be a transitional one...sadly.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)