Douglas Costa (45 Viewers)

Mar 30, 2006
Bayern Munich President Uli Hoeness dismisses Juventus winger Douglas Costa as “a mercenary”.

The Brazilian joined the Bianconeri in a €6m loan deal, with the option of making the deal permanent next summer.

Even if Juve decide not to take up that option, it appears Costa won’t be welcome back in Bavaria.

“Replacing Franck Ribery and Arjen Robben?” Hoeness considered in an interview with Frankenpost.

“We’ll keep tinkering until we find the right formula. Costa didn’t work out because he’s a bit of a mercenary whose character we didn’t like.

“[Kingsley] Coman is a young lad with huge talent, he has to break through here. If it doesn’t work out then we’ll have to look around until we find a replacement.”

Some people should not speak about other people's character. I think Costa is a great signing and if he did not have Ribery and Robben ahed of him at Munich I am sure he would have been great there too. I can't wait to see more of Costa on the pitch. He gives so much pace, directness and aggression along with Dybala and Bernardeschi.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Not very excited about him yesterday.Yes he is quick,perfect dribbler but nothing more than that .Maybe he needs more time to get acknowledged with the rest of our squad but his initial time here isn't awesome.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Nope, but doesn't mean I WANTED them to fuck up and win money. SHAME ON YOU JINXER PINXER!
who says i wanted them to fuck up and win money? unfortunately to say it was inevitable when i saw the line up.

I bet on Juve at the weekend vs chievo as i do most weekends in fact does that make me a fake fan jinxer too?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 42)