Douglas Costa (34 Viewers)

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
People are talking a lot about 4312 again. Where would Costa fit in this formation? He ain't any good as trequartista...does anybody know is he is able to play as SS?

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
People are talking a lot about 4312 again. Where would Costa fit in this formation? He ain't any good as trequartista...does anybody know is he is able to play as SS?
Super sub

Him and cuadrado very useful late in game against tired opponents

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I'm intrigued to find out who these "people" are??

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
I'm intrigued to find out who these "people" are??
Check out "Tactics and Formations" or "Matuidi" threads. Some say it will be 4312 and others 433. I believe we'll continue with 4231 since the team is build for it. If it will fail miserably (because of mids mostly), then we might see those too other formations people are mentioning.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Check out "Tactics and Formations" or "Matuidi" threads. Some say it will be 4312 and others 433. I believe we'll continue with 4231 since the team is build for it. If it will fail miserably (because of mids mostly), then we might see those too other formations people are mentioning.
Least we have options this season. We've got great strength in depth up front to be able to switch to any of those formations.

Just our defence worries the shiit out of me.

Mar 30, 2006
Least we have options this season. We've got great strength in depth up front to be able to switch to any of those formations.

Just our defence worries the shiit out of me.
Im not at all worried about the defence. We will be fine without Bonucci and I really do think Rugani will soon surpass him if given playing time. Rugani is more of a natural talent especially if you think what Bonucci was like in his early 20s
In a way it might be for the best because Rugani might have left if he was not given more playing time this season.

I am worried about the midfield but only because Allegri keeps playing Khedira over Marchisio. I hope that changes because Marchisio is the better player and looked like he is reaching his previous level.

- - - Updated - - -

Juventino[RUS];5590120 said:
Krasic v2.0 with better features?
i think he is much more dynamic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)