Douglas Costa (56 Viewers)

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Cuadrado can probably match Costa in straight line speed, but Costa's acceleration and agility is what really sets him apart. He is probably one of the most nimble players in the world.
Would love to see both on the pitch

- - - Updated - - -

Cuadrado can probably match Costa in straight line speed, but Costa's acceleration and agility is what really sets him apart. He is probably one of the most nimble players in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

May 22, 2013
It's pretty nice that so often, when some or even most of us are skeptic about a transfer - do the player have the right profile to fit in the team, is he too expensive, does he have the quality when he isn't starting in his current club, etc. - in september, we end up in march all praising what the player brings to the team. Costa started with some ups and downs, but as he i getting integrated and as we have learned to utilize his strenghts, he has shown to be such a neat addition to the squad. Some strong performances during the last couple of months, and i also love to see how he really works for the team. Compliments to both him and to management for bringing him in, and Allegri for somehow always managing to have the team play to our strenghts, depending on which players with which characteristics are playing.

Also, in general, i am so impressed by our unbeaten run when you factor in how many injuries we had and how many players have needed to regain fitness/sharpness. Imagine Napoli with all these injuries...

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
It's pretty nice that so often, when some or even most of us are skeptic about a transfer - do the player have the right profile to fit in the team, is he too expensive, does he have the quality when he isn't starting in his current club, etc. - in september, we end up in march all praising what the player brings to the team. Costa started with some ups and downs, but as he i getting integrated and as we have learned to utilize his strenghts, he has shown to be such a neat addition to the squad. Some strong performances during the last couple of months, and i also love to see how he really works for the team. Compliments to both him and to management for bringing him in, and Allegri for somehow always managing to have the team play to our strenghts, depending on which players with which characteristics are playing.

Also, in general, i am so impressed by our unbeaten run when you factor in how many injuries we had and how many players have needed to regain fitness/sharpness. Imagine Napoli with all these injuries...
Agreed, this is really impressive!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 49)