Douglas Costa (11 Viewers)

JUVESUPPORTER

Aug 25, 2003
I know Bale has a bad injury record lately but that would also mean his price would come down.

Now from what I can see his injuries have all been unrelated but hes had 3 calf injuries recently. I would imagine with the calf this is because he hasn't fully healed before returning.

Hes world class, is incredibly fast and its unlikely for Juventus to get this type of player in normal circumstances. The pace from Costa and Bale alone would make us one of the most threatening teams in Europe. Probably two of the fastest players in world football, they would stretch the opposition so much that Dyabla would have a field day.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I know Bale has a bad injury record lately but that would also mean his price would come down.

Now from what I can see his injuries have all been unrelated but hes had 3 calf injuries recently. I would imagine with the calf this is because he hasn't fully healed before returning.

Hes world class, is incredibly fast and its unlikely for Juventus to get this type of player in normal circumstances. The pace from Costa and Bale alone would make us one of the most threatening teams in Europe. Probably two of the fastest players in world football, they would stretch the opposition so much that Dyabla would have a field day.

God no.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Anyone expecting him to be a Neymar like player set the bar too fucking high.

He won't get that many goals or assists but almost every time he touches the ball he either creates them himself or manages to open space for opportunities.

Which means he can be a constant danger to any adversary. His skill set is something we undoubtedly need.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Anyone expecting him to be a Neymar like player set the bar too fucking high.

He won't get that many goals or assists but almost every time he touches the ball he either creates them himself or manages to open space for opportunities.

Which means he can be a constant danger to any adversary. His skill set is something we undoubtedly need.
In it to win it. I dont give a shit about neymar when his team goes out in the ro16

Sendt fra min SM-G930F med Tapatalk

May 26, 2016
To think that I was laughed at back in September for suggesting that Costa is a better winger than Mandzukic. :lol:

It tells you something about how little some posters know about football when they don’t even understand why a player like Costa is more useful on the wing.

The Flash has been one of our best players this season. :tup:

Plenty of people doubted him actually. They even portrayed him as a stupid player with lack of intelligence. From what I have seen so far he as been the absolute opposite:

Smart and quick decisions with the ball and completely fearless. Huge signing for us.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
To think that I was laughed at back in September for suggesting that Costa is a better winger than Mandzukic. :lol:

It tells you something about how little some posters know about football when they don’t even understand why a player like Costa is more useful on the wing.

The Flash has been one of our best players this season. :tup:
How are the two even comparable?

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
Anyone expecting him to be a Neymar like player set the bar too $#@!ing high.

He doesnt even need to be a neymar. WHo would but neymar himself?.

Costa is doing exactly what it was required: Being a fast winger who could open the game and make plays. We borught him to not use tall Cfs as wingers anymore and im so happy this is finally taking shape. We waited too long to accomodate costa

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)