Douglas Costa (7 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm starting to like DC more and more. He really has added a lot to our game. He's a better LW than RW imo. He needs to be a starter asap. No more Mandzukic but DC on the wing rather

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
What if only way to get Zaza and Morata back is to bring back Coman because they were the 3 amigos

- - - Updated - - -

Starter, vice-mandzo
What?

Coman wasn't one of three amigos. You should be banned for suggesting Imhotep and Alvaro would be amigos with that stinky little rat.

It was Morata-Zaza-Cuadrado.

Best front 3 ever by the way. :tuttosport:

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Good game, these are the ones where we need players like him to open teams up. His short passing is so frustrating though, far too often they are slow and just in the general direction of his teammate.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You need players like him and Cuadrado.
Exactly. He wasn't bought for possession play. I think we wanted players like him (and cuads when he is on form) that takes risks and we are solid enough every where else on the pitch to allow one or two players to risk losing the ball simply so they can create and add an unpredictable element to the game. Too bad we don't have a more inform ST that can capitalize.

Love higuain but his loss of pace has been staggering.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I thought he would be way dumber than he is. He has been perfectly acceptable with all his decisions throughout the year. Have to say that so far he has been a good purchase.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)