Douglas Costa (20 Viewers)

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@DAiDEViL @lgorTudor
The mention will be justified once he has been crucial in a CL KO match vs a top team. I never doubted his ability to do well against dogshit italian teams (same as Higuain) but criticized the lack of big stage quality to elevate us to CL winner level, considering his price

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Called him a Cuads level player before we signed him and'll stick with that opinion.
definitely technically superior to Cuads
The mention will be justified once he has been crucial in a CL KO match vs a top team. I never doubted his ability to do well against dogshit italian teams (same as Higuain) but criticized the lack of big stage quality to elevate us to CL winner level, considering his price
Go to bed

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
definitely technically superior to Cuads

Go to bed
check your ambitions, dumbass

OH DIS 50MIL PLAYER HAD A HALF DECENT MATCH AGAINST MIGHTY CHIEVO VERONA!!!!
@lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor

heh heh showed him well

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
check your ambitions, dumbass

OH DIS 50MIL PLAYER HAD A HALF DECENT MATCH AGAINST MIGHTY CHIEVO VERONA!!!!
@lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor @lgorTudor

heh heh showed him well

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
That's you right there. Just with an old Gameboy and some shitty pokemon game on it, instead of some anime on a laptop.
:sad:

That's not true, I'd try to have pokemon battle with our gameboys and have sex same time.

- - - Updated - - -

And the woman he's rejecting is obese with a pink fohawk and mutiple nose rings
it's time for me to visit your vm wall.....

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
:sad:

That's not true, I'd try to have pokemon battle with our gameboys and have sex same time.

- - - Updated - - -

it's time for me to visit your vm wall.....
I know whatever it is I don't want to see it. Now just have to remember for the rest of my life to never check my wall.

Apr 19, 2007
The mention will be justified once he has been crucial in a CL KO match vs a top team. I never doubted his ability to do well against dog$#@! italian teams (same as Higuain) but criticized the lack of big stage quality to elevate us to CL winner level, considering his price
Do you think that 45 mil gets you a champions league difference maker winger? Hes half thee price of that so hes playing to his price tag which like you said probably isnt that

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
IMO there’s a couple of things Costa is markedly better at than Cuadrado:

1. Agility. Costa’s acceleration and quick direction change is unreal. Cuads probably matches his top speed, but not his agility.

2. Technical ability. Costa is - at worst - just behind Dybala as the most technically gifted player of our teams. His close control is fantastic.

3. Decision making. I’ve criticized Cuadrado in the past for dwelling too long on the ball. Costa’s decision making is quicker and better.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)