Douglas Costa (21 Viewers)

Nedved96

Sep 1, 2017
Nice, so the attacking player you are praising was the 'best' in 180 goalless minutes. Bulletproof point
Yes, because the reason to why we were goalless was clearly because of one player.

Costa created several chances for his teammates. He was clearly our most dangerous player in the first leg, and our joint-most dangerous player in the second leg (along with Dybi).

It takes a team effort to score goals and the rest of our team was simply not up for it in those games.

Also, Costa was deadly for Bayern against us in the Ro16 in 2015/16. Are you calling us a shit team?

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
Yes, because the reason to why we were goalless was clearly because of one player.

Costa created several chances for his teammates. He was clearly our most dangerous player in the first leg, and our joint-most dangerous player in the second leg (along with Dybi).

It takes a team effort to score goals and the rest of our team was simply not up for it in those games.

Also, Costa was deadly for Bayern against us in the Ro16 in 2015/16. Are you calling us a $#@! team?
you know sometimes i want to agree with the points you make but then the arguments you use to justify them just :inter:

Monty

Tuz Royalty
May 2, 2017
:rolleyes:

The point is that Costa has done well this season, and not just against bad opponents.
i will semi agree with that because i didnt watch the napoli game, but he didnt even play any minutes against roma or inter so i will reserve my judgement

Edit: ya much better, just make your point and stop throwing in one off examples and pass maps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)