Douglas Costa (22 Viewers)

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
You really want to compare Neymar to our wingers? Your hate for DC is really turning into silliness.
Can you read?

If so, tell me what's wrong with what i said. I said both of their wingers are better than ALL our wingers combined - how is that a specific Douglas Costa diss to you? You read what you wanna read i guess. That defending of DC is really turning into silliness eh?

- - - Updated - - -

Fuck off. You are such a pain in the ass.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Opposite of what everyone is saying about his lack of intelligence, him abandoning that sinking ship Bayern Munich was clever thing to do.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Am I the only one that thinks he's been dog$#@! so far? I mean I knew he was pretty limited but I liked Bernardeschi a lot more and he played half his minutes.
I see a lot of Cuads in him but in a good way. Extremely fast and quick (but younger) and if he can adapt his game under Max should be quite a force for Juve. Agree too I would like to see more of Berna but right now not many minutes for either of them. We don't see practices of what is going on and I trust the manager in seeing Costa >>> Berna presently. Hopefully both of them given time will star for Juve.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Am I the only one that thinks he's been dogshit so far? I mean I knew he was pretty limited but I liked Bernardeschi a lot more and he played half his minutes.
It's strange as I read he already has 3 assists and 1 goal this season so far. Probably our most hot and cold player. Can have a list of brain farts all game then pull a rabbit out of a hat then fall back into the slump again

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)