Douglas Costa (73 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
There are 3 categories of players at Juve:
- players who are unsaleable because they stink of shit like Bernardeshi.
- players who are unsaleable because they are too often injured like Doudou.
- players who are unsaleable because they are too old like Higuain.

The last two were pushed out not for sporting reasons but for economic reasons.
Now costa falls under all 3 categories so makes the idea of signing him again all the more baffling especially when we already have someone like iling Jr in the team, and currently speaking I have more faith in iling than costa

Buy on AliExpress.com

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Now costa falls under all 3 categories so makes the idea of signing him again all the more baffling especially when we already have someone like iling Jr in the team, and currently speaking I have more faith in iling than costa
Well at least Illing can kick a ball without getting injured... that alone makes him 1000 times better than Costa

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
u guys fall for transfer rumors so easily. it's like u don't learn your lesson even though all of you have been on this forum for years.

Well thats the thing... no matter how absurd is the rumour, it can happend in this Juventus... I mean I can read a rumour saying that we are interested in bringing back Ramsey and I honestly cant say for sure that I cant see it happening in this Juventus

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
It’s likely a short sighted move due to lacking better alternatives, an perceived ‘opportunity’(rather another risky bet) as he can come for free on a short term contract and if fit has the potential to make an immediate impact among the mediocrity we currently have among the ranks along with giving us some tactical flexibility so i guess there is some rationale to it as there’s no denying we do desperately need another winger/attacking player in this squad…

Ofc personally i’d obviously look elsewhere due to legit question marks about him already being finished but i wouldn’t be shocked if we instead end up going for someone even more underwhelming lol

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
It’s likely a short sighted move due to lacking better alternatives, an perceived ‘opportunity’(rather another risky bet) as he can come for free on a short term contract and if fit has the potential to make an immediate impact among the mediocrity we currently have among the ranks along with giving us some tactical flexibility so i guess there is some rationale to it as there’s no denying we do desperately need another winger/attacking player in this squad…

Ofc personally i’d obviously look elsewhere due to legit question marks about him already being finished but i wouldn’t be shocked if we instead end up going for someone even more underwhelming lol
There is no opportunity with this move. Not when we have iling Jr craving more game time.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
There is no opportunity with this move. Not when we have iling Jr craving more game time.
:lol:

To be frank Iling already has Kostic and Cambiasso to worry about thus far… Douglas Costa is anyway supposed to be flexible and used to play both sides, him coming might actually open up opportunities for Iling too to play more in a 3-4-3(or even 4-3-3) as an attacking winger rather than just as a LWB, but as i already stated i do agree this potential move is more of a short sighted desperate bet rather than an opportunity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 72)