Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 30, 2006
I really think he could be our best player this season if we can close the deal. So much pace and quality in 1 on 1 situations. Will be like a shot of adrenaline to the team every time he gets the ball like Nedved was. Just storm forward.

He really is a top player and his signing would be a big coup. I expected him to go light up the EPL for Arsenal, Pool or Chelsea. If we sign him I will be proud.

TheLaz

Oct 6, 2011
I really think he could be our best player this season if we can close the deal. So much pace and quality in 1 on 1 situations. Will be like a shot of adrenaline to the team every time he gets the ball like Nedved was. Just storm forward.

He really is a top player and his signing would be a big coup. I expected him to go light up the EPL for Arsenal, Pool or Chelsea. If we sign him I will be proud.
Same. I didn't think we would go for such a profile. And I don't understand why Bayern will let him go. Robben and Ribery are both past 32 and for a winger thats a rather old. Especially given the injuries of both in recent years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)