Douglas Costa - AM RL - Bayern Munich (23 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
Well that's the thing, you can already picture the :tuttosport: comments and "brilliant signing" posts after he decimates some random left back, followed by the "piece of crap" posts two weeks later, because that's what you get with these type of players. Cuadrado is the same.
You definitely get the inconsistencies with these wingers, but the good thing about this signing it gives us options, if costa is off form we can sub him off and put on Berna/Pjaca/orsolini and maybe one of them will be at the top of their game. It's just that depth of being able to replace like for like in our attacking positions to change a game that we missed last year.

I'm really behind this signing, it's giving us good strength in depth and the guy is an experienced and quality footballer with a lot more to his game than cuads who seems to be on his way.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Costa can be irritating and frustrating. But that's what you get with this type of winger. But I'll take him as when on form he's leathal. The best winger I've dreamed of joining us these last 10yrs is Arjen Robben. Now that's fap worthy for me. A proper winger.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
Costa can be irritating and frustrating. But that's what you get with this type of winger. But I'll take him as when on form he's leathal. The best winger I've dreamed of joining us these last 10yrs is Arjen Robben. Now that's fap worthy for me. A proper winger.
But it has been 2 years Costa not performed well. We already have Cuadrado for Pure Winger, what is the purpose to buy Costa.

Wanted to Leave Bayern, Bench Player for Old Ribery and Robben, and Has a bad attitude last season, brainless in some of Bayern fans review yet we pay more than 40m for him.

When Bayern only paid 28m for our key Player Vidal 2 years ago

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
But it has been 2 years Costa not performed well. We already have Cuadrado for Pure Winger, what is the purpose to buy Costa.

Wanted to Leave Bayern, Bench Player for Old Ribery and Robben, and Has a bad attitude last season, brainless in some of Bayern fans review yet we pay more than 40m for him.

Exactly; leave Bayern with the grandpas and the one-dimensional ego Coman. Competition weakened.

Juliano13

May 6, 2012

In what currency is that? I'm quite sure we got 37+bonuses for Vidal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)